thearchman2006

Rank 2
thearchman2006
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
reon and mandator, go ahead and tell your aol skype to report me in numbers, i will simply report you all along with skype aol SS of this plot. Anything u say there i can read Twisted Evil anyone reading will know reon did indirect to me first, so let me know when u ticket, so i send in my ss proof of your plot with your indirects <3 Smile  

i like bubbles and hate to do this

BUT

skype SS cannot be reported as proof of anything. skype is not part of aeria games and therefore DOES NOT fall under any ToS.
Advertisement

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:39 pm
last pages of forums made me think of this xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CLlZuiBkQ

NG= Sherlock

Reon= Batman

tho I prefered Robin Razz
xD

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:41 pm
btw

Canta pvp= ???

and btw welcome back Kaize Razz another fighter who i think as shaiya's best it would rly make me think of the old times if sebby came back to dps, you exo and him would be epic

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:47 pm
evan713 wrote:
btw

Canta pvp= ???

and btw welcome back Kaize Razz another fighter who i think as shaiya's best it would rly make me think of the old times if sebby came back to dps, you exo and him would be epic  

We working on Kaizes gear atm ^^
Recently got 2x Dread HDs rest still in working progress out of Ops atm though Razz

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 06, 2012 8:49 pm
evan713 wrote:
last pages of forums made me think of this xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CLlZuiBkQ

NG= Sherlock

Reon= Batman

tho I prefered Robin Razz
xD  

And ERB is the **** on youtube that and Dlck Figures ^^

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedDec 06, 2012 9:32 pm
i tried...had to go *bows* Smile

thearchman2006

Rank 2
thearchman2006
PostedDec 06, 2012 10:29 pm
sexymarcus69 wrote:

heard some rather Adult content is behind yourneed to leave Very Happy

ranger175

Rank 2
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:41 pm
sexymarcus69 wrote:

As always, +1111 Tiny

MartinBier

Rank 0
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:22 am
[WARNING] This might be insulting to some people, if it is it was not my intention. If you are easily insultable don't read this post.

This is a true study on the origin of the Shaiya class names, everything stated here is, according to my studies, absolutely true. As I thought of random reasons from the top of my head, this previous sentence is completely true.

Warrior: Comes from "War I or" this is obviously incomplete, it should be "War I or Peace I" The peace part wasn't done that often thus it was dropped so the it's not such a mouthful.

Guardian: The birth of the “Guardians” is a well documented incident. During the second war over D-water borderland one of the Raigo castle (1-hit) guards got an arrow to the … elbow. It impaired how hard they could hit and thus they focused on defense instead of heavy hitting.

Hunter: Hunter is a shortened combination of "Hun Star". Meaning a star from the Huns (a great conquering peoples somewhere in Asia long ago (or something, they invaded the roman empire)). Like superstar not star as in an epically large cloud of burning gas in the black void known as space.

Assasin: Assassins are stunning (female, although the males might be too can’t decide for the opposite *** after all.). But many act very sinful and are insolent to boot, preferring solo over teamwork (nooo bashing, this is as it states in the thing when you create your toon). Therefore “A Sassy Sin”.

Pagan: This has a very unflattering origin in the phrase: "Pee again" Their greatest enemy is the "Pee resist" now generally known as the Priest. (Some computer junkies swear it comes from "Page an" which is a obscure feature that turns a page in word "ON" so to speak)

Oracle: Very evil worshippers of the goddess, their name comes from the phrase: "Or (I) Cackle" Over the years their voices have improved to be quite melodious.

Fighter: The fighters were simply nuts. They were known first and foremost as ‘flight wanter’ or “people who wanted to fly”. So they flapped their arms (cough wings cough) but it didn’t work, the constant exercising was a great way to increase the damage from their hits so they became the heavy hitters of the army of the Alliance of Light.

Nowadays some people insist it’s just a shorter version of “Flightier”, however facts do not support this last theory.

Defender: The name of the defender finds his/her name in the Cantabillian borderlands. The passes up there often got blocked by snow, these guys were used as ‘fenders’ to push the snow away. After 10 years of intensive labor they went on strike and demanded another job. If only they could ‘not be fenders’ or ‘defecting fenders’. It was shortened to defenders not long after.

Archer: Archers, according to linguistic experts, are clearly descendants from French pirates, "Arrrr, cher(i)"

Ranger: Some say Ranger come from Re-anger. The story goes that some man (whom we don't know the name of) was quick to be angered, however you could survive his wrath. If you succeeded in inciting his anger for a second time you were sure to die. So never "Re-anger" that guy, the people he taught were called rangers in honour of this.

However nowadays many people say that ranger comes from "runner" and is simply misspelled.

Mage: When Merlin was very very old and dying a knight asked him what he was called (back then he was simply the kings advisor), it was simply bad luck thatthe old man didn't hear it well and asked: "Me age?" However the knight, foolishly wearing his helmet, didn't hear it that well either and thought he had said Mage.

Priest: Their resistance against a cult of Peeing people became legendary and thus they were called "those who resist the Pee" which was shortened to "Pee resist" and eventually to priest.

-----

I hope that generated a few laughs.

Cheers,

Mardy

PS: I deemed the following two entries too insulting/vulgar and decided not to include them. However someone >.< said I really should. So I did.

Hunter: Long ago there was a famous archer she however had lost her bra and when she asked her friend where it was. Her friend was a person with a small vocabulary and mainly german he said: “BH unter” and yes he was right she was standing on her bra, the name stuck and because BH is nigh on unpronounceable in English the B was dropped. This is the reason hunters are called hunters.

Assasin: The name has an obvious source (hint look at the but of one of your fellow (FEMALE) assassins) in "a(insert double s here) as a sin" (Don't look at me their asses are really really high grade).

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
PostedDec 07, 2012 6:48 am
Thats so funny lmao >.< You really should write a book !!! <3

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3