Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:16 am
zReflex wrote:

i mostly was talking about your clan/HighAim (you are in it, right?). i know you dont complain much, you just leave. which is the best choice.  

im a little bit older as many other gamer in here - so i leave a Game when its ended.For me normal cause why should i stay in Room?All day many of Gamer say "Noob,Noob noob bla bla thats boring me so i leave Wink

But that was not the question from Panther^^ The best Clan with highest Points are HighAim ->Thats it.

Bye

Advertisement

zSoundeR

Rank 0
zSoundeR
PostedSep 21, 2012 1:21 am
Bronko12 wrote:
zReflex wrote:

i mostly was talking about your clan/HighAim (you are in it, right?). i know you dont complain much, you just leave. which is the best choice.  

im a little bit older as many other gamer in here - so i leave a Game when its ended.For me normal cause why should i stay in Room?All day many of Gamer say "Noob,Noob noob bla bla thats boring me so i leave Wink

But that was not the question from Panther^^ The best Clan with highest Points are HighAim ->Thats it.

Bye  

lol Bronko u alwyas When Join a Clan u Say In Shouting Best Clan For Ever Alwyas

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedSep 21, 2012 5:15 am
highaim is trash. rank doesnt mean sh1t. the fact that the clan got stolen is just pathetic and shows what nubs are in that clan. ph. TRASH.

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
PostedSep 21, 2012 5:40 am
oronen1 wrote:
highaim is trash. rank doesnt mean sh1t. the fact that the clan got stolen is just pathetic and shows what nubs are in that clan. ph. TRASH.  

O_o now im unhappy hahaha...all are only crying cause they are no afraid with their own Clans but np i have fun in HighAim and many others too Wink

Oh lol^^

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedSep 21, 2012 6:03 am
@Bronko, if you meant literally after like 9-3 then would you explain something?

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
PostedSep 21, 2012 6:14 am
Haha this screen is so old as my Kentucky Bourbon Mate but okay its true,i leave many Games why?No ragequitting or anything else,nonono - I leave most Games cause many of Gamer are hard lagg or im tired Wink so its my Prob not ures.

So for me is here The End to comment ure Madness

adios see ya ingame or not ^^ not my Prob..muahaha

Cheers

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:50 am
Bronko I am saying this because you hide behind a clan of "has beens" ,traitors, account sharers, GP Abusers and so on. I have rarely ever classified a clan as "trash" but whenever I typed that I meant that because the clan has been stolen so many times, and many players from there have no integrity. I have NO respect for that and never will. I would much rather be in a clan ranked LAST and has some skill than be in HighAim. I am not that amazing of a player yet but I can tell you I atleast have better aim than many of those in "HighAim" at the moment and 1,000 times more loyalty and honor. If you think you are the best now and HighAim has so many amazing players, go ahead cw Mercenary , EarthFamily, oOSectorClearOo,Covra, TeamDanger,Descendants in 8v8 to see how that turns out for you.

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
PostedSep 21, 2012 9:21 am
Hallo????Im only a member there and i know what i can and what i not can..so be care.I never have said that im the Best **pffff** but Panther ask who is the best Clan in WT with Points and i answer him.Whats ure prob now?I was before in many other Clans,->Descendants,UnRated,Gangsters bla bla bla.....<-

Okay im a Noob and now?Im here to have fun and not for crying or QQ or anything else.

Cheers

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedSep 21, 2012 9:22 am
yep people havving fun in ur clan.. hmm planning how to steal it hmh

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
PostedSep 21, 2012 10:44 am
oronen1 wrote:
saying stats would help.
join either
1.Mercenary