Author Message

Panther7188

Rank 0
Panther7188
Joined
24 Jan 2011
Posts
3
Location
☆ Fulda ☆ Germany
PostedSep 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Which clan is number 1 and how many points does he have?

Which clan is number 1 and how many points does he have?

We are Panther Brotherz from Germany and want to make a ranking list.

<br>
<br>
Advertisement

oronen1

Rank 2
Joined
07 Jul 2012
Posts
481
Location
United States
PostedSep 20, 2012 9:33 pm
saying stats would help.
join either
1.Mercenary
2. Earthfamilly
3. oOSectorClearOo.

all other clans are trash.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
2985
Location
Texas United States
PostedSep 20, 2012 10:32 pm
Skill wise , as in best here they are.

1. Mercenary
2. oOSectorClearOo
3.Earth Family

Mercenary is rank 4 in the game(131322) points. The clan with the most points as in Rank 1 based on points is HighAim (208126) points but they are now practically trash. Dont base best clans here base off that point system.

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
76
Location
Germany
PostedSep 20, 2012 10:52 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
Skill wise , as in best here they are.

1. Mercenary
2. oOSectorClearOo
3.Earth Family

Mercenary is rank 4 in the game(131322) points. The clan with the most points as in Rank 1 based on points is HighAim (208126) points but they are now practically trash. Dont base best clans here base off that point system.  


Hahaha..pls dont pranger all Member who stay in HighAim now.U say "practically trash"?huh?
HighAim is the best Clan in WT all others are only simply Imitates who wanna better as HighAim be.Muahaha...nono Mercenary,SectorClear and many others are new Clans with many NoSkillers..be cool boy its not all trash what u mean.

Cheers

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4192
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedSep 20, 2012 10:55 pm
HighAim as a clan is NOT the best. HighAim has been Clan-Name Changed at least 5 times so you can NEVER say they are the best based on rank depending on the current players in it. A clan must represent Respect, Loyalty, Friendship, and a bit of Skill before being even contemplated.

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
76
Location
Germany
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Sure no one can say that any Clan is "The best",or play u all day with superskills??I think NO but its not fair to say that HighAim now a trash Clan.Its only so u mean cause the Master who dont trust his friends are now crying - but thats not our Problem.We recruit now only Highranks and we will see who have more skills at the end Wink

Have a nice day

Cheers

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
254
Location
Los Angeles California United States
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:26 pm
Bronko12 wrote:
Sure no one can say that any Clan is "The best",or play u all day with superskills??I think NO but its not fair to say that HighAim now a trash Clan.Its only so u mean cause the Master who dont trust his friends are now crying - but thats not our Problem.We recruit now only Highranks and we will see who have more skills at the end Wink

Have a nice day

Cheers  
Pffff Having a High ranks only gives u respect but some of the the Ranks Players suck They Just spray and they have no Aim or Skills Mad Exclamation

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:50 pm
Bronko12 wrote:
Sure no one can say that any Clan is "The best",or play u all day with superskills??I think NO but its not fair to say that HighAim now a trash Clan.Its only so u mean cause the Master who dont trust his friends are now crying - but thats not our Problem.We recruit now only Highranks and we will see who have more skills at the end Wink

Have a nice day

Cheers  

the attitude of players like you make that clan look like trash. "OMFG WE THE BEST, YOU SUX", "QQ NOOB" and *tanks headshot and 3 bodyshots, and kills 1 guy with ETSR spray* "hahaha owned noob". act normal, play better, and you wont be seen as trash anymore. but acting like a norma human being appears to be hard for a number of players.....

and 1 more thing, high rank does NOT mean skilled. it only means who bought the most AP to rank up fastly, and share accounts so they are online 24/7.

Bronko12

Rank 0
Bronko12
Joined
23 May 2010
Posts
76
Location
Germany
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:04 am
very interessted what u think about me Wink im a shy Gamer and dont spam ingame how many others from Mercenary,SectorClear or other Kiddyclans.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:07 am
Bronko12 wrote:
very interessted what u think about me Wink im a shy Gamer and dont spam ingame how many others from Mercenary,SectorClear or other Kiddyclans.  

i mostly was talking about your clan/HighAim (you are in it, right?). i know you dont complain much, you just leave. which is the best choice.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: