1. Chrono Rift is accessible to players at 8:00 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday as well as 14:00 p.m. every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
2. When the Chrono rift is accessible, you will be able to join the PVP by clicking “Enter the battle”
as long as you have joined a faction.
3. The PVP will come to an end when the boss from any side is defeated. If the bosses from both sides have not died until the next round, then the bosses will be restored with full HP.
4. There are three lanes in the battlefield, through each of which you can attack the opposing chief god. You may choose any lane in the battlefield as you wish to join the fighting.
5. Once you enter the battlefield, you can choose any unoccupied grid cell in your position and station troops on it according to a proper strategy.
6. If all the available grid cells are already occupied, you will enter the waiting queue. When any grid cell becomes vacant again, you can click on it and occupy it.
7. You can click the avatars of any opposing players and trigger the combat. The losing one will be forced out of the battlefield. Routed or escaped players need to wait for a cool down of 1 minute for respawn and then enter the battleground again.
8. Players can re-occupy a stronghold after a five-minute cool-down if the previous ally garrison force in this stronghold has been routed. As long as there is any stronghold which is still garrisoned by your ally force in a lane, the enemy cannot break through the defense and launch attack against your chief lord.
9. The strongholds are categorized into “Attack” stronghold and “Defense” stronghold.
The player who garrisons the stronghold is appointed as the “Guardian of god” for one side. He/She will be endowed with the ability to enable buff for surrounding allies by using talismans.
10. If players want to attack a “Guardian of god” stationed on the stronghold, they first need to eliminate all other opposing forces around the stronghold with buff effects.
11. The “automatic army replenishment” for VIP is not available in PVP battlefield.
12. If one player occupies a grid cell but doesn’t attack others nor is attacked by others within five minutes, he/she will be kicked out of the battlefield.