MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 20, 2012 3:55 pm

The connection to the login server has failed.

Please help.
On the 19th I was botting (Gaia ch2) , and I noticed I got disconnected a lot. And when I woke up in the morning, I noticed I was of course disconnected again. I tried to log in again, but I kept getting the "The connection to the login server has failed.", I could not even log into the game. Went on to Google, searched for some help. I found a lot of different ways to go around to fix the issue. Nothing helped, and till this minute, I can still not log in...

Trust me, I have read through the threads, I have seen many players get help, tried everything they said, rebooted, reinstalled, changed the OPT things, fully scanned many times, tried to get in by the folder launcher, tried as admin, tried EVERYTHING.

What else am I to do? Am I to wait until monday? Isn't that when the maintenance is?
Advertisement

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:16 pm
Why am I not getting any attention from the GS or other players? It's been over two days now. What am I to do? Just wait months until they patch the game, and MAYBE it will help? Should I wait for the maintenance on monday? Will that even do anything?

lamontvriley

Rank 0
lamontvriley
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:28 pm

now all i can think of is this
uninstail the game and redownloed it. i have had the same problem befor. eather that wait for the maint on monday

ranger windninja lv.49 /wizzy badbunny lv.40 my guild <HelloKitty>

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:33 pm
It seems like something on your end may be getting in the way of your server connection, as all the log in servers are perfectly fine Smile

Do you have any firewall, antivirus or peer blocking software active?

<center></center>

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Well, I have deleted the game, and reinstalled, I tried that yesterday, I believe. I can try again though. And, well I do have an antivirus. I use AVG. And, I do not believe my firewall is blocking the game since I haven't done anything to the firewall or the antivirus. The games worked just fine before, this error just suddenly appeared.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2j2arf6.jpg

funnehGIR

Rank 0
funnehGIR
PostedSep 21, 2012 4:11 pm

hm...lemme think for a bit.

Well, I can think of a few solutions. First off, if you try to log in too soon after getting disconnected, you will have to wait about 5 minutes or so after closing the program. Second, check to make sure that nothing is interfering with your internet. Third, and the last thing I can think of, make sure you don't have any sort of programs that could disrupt the connection between the server, and your computer.

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 21, 2012 5:06 pm
Have done those things already, it's still not working.
EDIT: I have gotten a reply now (Made RT report to the staff) and they told me to see if the IP was changed in either connect.ini or connects.ini. And yes, in connect, at the end it's the number 6 instead of 3. So, I changed it, saved it, closed the file. Nothing changed, still the same error, so I went back to look at the file, and the number is back to 6 again. I tried a few times, and suddenly it is on 3. So I thought it would work this time, but now it's on 4 all of a sudden. What should I do to keep it a 3 at the end?

EDIT2: Now it keeps changing between 4 and 6. I am totally confused.

funnehGIR

Rank 0
funnehGIR
PostedSep 21, 2012 8:40 pm
next time you set it to 3, right click it, and make it "Read Only"

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 22, 2012 4:51 am
Read only? Not certain what that means. I have right-clicked it, I see no such option.
EDIT: Now I get "Write connect.ini error!".
EDIT2: I am now forced to delete the game yet again, and start over from scratch. This is a moment to sigh.