1. Any idea what the drop rate on boss transformations is?
2. How does any Guild system work? Can we trade items with other Guildfolk via a group warehouse? Any special skills or benefits?
3. How Pay-to-Win does it look like? Can we be successful just playing it and maybe shelling out for the odd item we want, or would we have to pay frequently in order to really be successful?
4. Average level of fanservice?
5. How often are characters able to transform?
6. Is the transformation of a limited duration, or can we keep it going as much as we want?
7. Do some transformations take longer than others to charge up, or are they all about the same? Same question for duration/cooldown.
8. What's the EXP rate, and about how fast can we expect to be leveling up once we're out of the rookie stuff?
9. Is there any way to "Block" people in any chat box so we don't get flooded with spammers?
And relax if you can't answer any due to not reading Chinese. XD
1. Drop rate of boSS no idea.. Sorry
2.I dont know nothing about guild
3. It dosent seem that much pay 2 win. The cash shop offers lots of differnt items (really good) like fashion items such as mounts and others stuff. Not sure what most of the stuff do but I don;t think its pay 2 win.
4. Whats fanservice?
5. Characters can transform really quickly, you'll see in my video. There is different levels of strengths, for example lv 1 will take about 40-50 seconds, where as lv 2 you'll have to kill mobs to get extra points to lv it up and it lvs up over time. Then once you use transform, it will have a cool down as such. (Sorry not very good at explaining, i'll have to make a video to explain, and my youtube link should explain some more.)
6. It's limited duration, which is shown in the transform circle/bubble. Lasts about 30 seconds or more.
7. Same, I think. I got a really high lv transform from a friend and it' seems the same
8. The exp rate is fast, at the star, I'm lv 27 which took me around 4 hours and that wasn't hard core leveling, but my freind who is about lv 54 took him about 3 months but im not sure at what rate.
9. I'm not sure. I'll have a look..
Sorry if i couldnt be that helpful, and I'll add more videos directed at some of your questions.