mrpeanut32

Rank 0
mrpeanut32
PostedSep 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Razer Naga Epic MMO Gaming mouse

Gaming mouse sometimes not working for EE
I have a Razer Naga Epic MMO gaming mouse. When I am in game, sometimes when I press buttons on my mouse (numbers 1-12), it does not use my skills. But other times, it does. I have played other MMOs and used the same mouse with no problems. Is there any way I can make it work completely, instead of just time to time? Also, does EE accept macros or does EE consider macros as a hack/cheat? Thanks.

Eden Eternal Diamond server EdenBlade/DancingBladez
Advertisement

sang06

Rank 3
sang06
PostedSep 19, 2012 4:50 pm
I have no experience with the Epic MMO gaming mouse. But in EE does NOT accept macros. It is a 3rd party program, which is against the rules. I'm sure other people have experience with it and will share it with you in this thread.

What is signature, etc.

mrpeanut32

Rank 0
mrpeanut32
PostedSep 19, 2012 5:06 pm
Ok, thanks. So now just to wait for help with the buttons on the mouse itself...

mrpeanut32

Rank 0
mrpeanut32
PostedSep 23, 2012 12:04 pm
I'm not sure if you where talking about downloadable bot macros or macros that come with the mouse. My mouse has a macro function and its built for using macros, it is part of what makes it an MMO gaming mouse, so because of that, are macros ok to use as long as I only use then with my mouse. Or is it still classified as third party? If it is, then wouldn't the numpad on the side of it be classified as third party use aswell? I just want to make things clear to make sure.

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedSep 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Hello mrpeanut

Macros and third-party software are NEVER allowed in Aeria games. It doesn't matter what type of macro, because it's still bannable.

mrpeanut32

Rank 0
mrpeanut32
PostedSep 23, 2012 12:34 pm
Ok, thanks. I just wanted to clear things up. Smile

doomsaga

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 7:51 pm
ok i understand that however why is programs that map keyboard buttons to a controller illegal as well?