MissBleuEyes

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 1:19 am

Can't access the HellFire battlefield area?

Hi guys. So I leveled past 22, or whatever it was that prompted the battle quest. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get into the hellfire battle field to save my life.

When the quest said to click in the upper right corner with the map, I thought it had to be one of the buttons around its border, but none of them work.

The closest I got to suspecting the battlefield button is this (with my crude yellow circle around it):

But when I click on it nothing happens. It doesn't change color, nothing pops up, etc. I've tried on the normal server and the pvp server, and both have the same result. Every other button opens something if I click on it, so I'm wondering if I'm experiencing some crazy glitch or something.

Anyone have any idea what's happening with my game, or have you experienced something similar? Or am I totally off on what that button really is?
Advertisement

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedSep 19, 2012 2:05 am
for you to join an arena, just right click on the sword icon(with redflames) in the upper left corner of your mini map. A list of arenas should appear (i.e Hellfire Battlefield, Sprite Battlefield). After choosing an arena, a window should appear allowing you to join that certain arena.

For more info please refer to this.

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

MissBleuEyes

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:42 am
Ah jeez, try everything but right clicking. haha. Thanks so much!

arawn551

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:28 pm
you must right click it