Author Message

chickenslayers

Rank 2
Joined
13 Aug 2011
Posts
429
Location
Antigua and Barbuda
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:04 am
mark_haskell wrote:
chickenslayers wrote:
erm i see some people received their tag checked my email but nothin do i need to do something else ?  


were you one of the first UM lv80 of ur class?  


i was first on UOF gaia but think it s because i cutted SS so guess i need post again
Advertisement

chickenslayers

Rank 2
Joined
13 Aug 2011
Posts
429
Location
Antigua and Barbuda
PostedOct 19, 2012 6:12 am

Gaia UOF
SuperPikachu NCed to Pikachu now lol

@BSOLUTE

Rank 0
@BSOLUTE
Joined
13 Jun 2008
Posts
8
Location
BRONX United States
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:40 am

"C/O StingRay - Level 80 Race"

1st AOL on Pheonix


Mindbomb

Rank 1
Mindbomb
Joined
11 Sep 2009
Posts
251
Location
United States
PostedOct 23, 2012 5:55 am

O___O

Gz 'Edited: xD

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
Joined
17 May 2007
Posts
1309
Location
United States
PostedOct 23, 2012 6:42 pm
chickenslayers wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
chickenslayers wrote:
erm i see some people received their tag checked my email but nothin do i need to do something else ?  


were you one of the first UM lv80 of ur class?  


i was first on UOF gaia but think it s because i cutted SS so guess i need post again  
Did you submit ticket as told to in the initial post?

chickenslayers

Rank 2
Joined
13 Aug 2011
Posts
429
Location
Antigua and Barbuda
PostedOct 23, 2012 11:30 pm
ugh no i forgot that but i did it at last lol... thought we only need to post SS

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedJan 12, 2013 9:30 pm
draakske wrote:
I know it's a bit out of topic, but i'm first to reach 100K hp? Wonder if there's tag for that too lol


 


i reached 98k hp in ep5, that wasnt full rec either

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1713
Location
near the United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 2:26 pm
bjw123456789 wrote:
draakske wrote:
I know it's a bit out of topic, but i'm first to reach 100K hp? Wonder if there's tag for that too lol


 


i reached 98k hp in ep5, that wasnt full rec either  


I reached 50k in EP5, does that count? Very Happy

BTW, nice necro Twisted Evil

Love what you do and do what you love.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedJan 17, 2013 5:04 pm
ToBeFeared wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
draakske wrote:
I know it's a bit out of topic, but i'm first to reach 100K hp? Wonder if there's tag for that too lol


 


i reached 98k hp in ep5, that wasnt full rec either  


I reached 50k in EP5, does that count? Very Happy

BTW, nice necro Twisted Evil  


50k in ep4 woulda counted XD

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1713
Location
near the United States
PostedJan 18, 2013 6:53 am
bjw123456789 wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:
bjw123456789 wrote:
draakske wrote:
I know it's a bit out of topic, but i'm first to reach 100K hp? Wonder if there's tag for that too lol


 


i reached 98k hp in ep5, that wasnt full rec either  


I reached 50k in EP5, does that count? Very Happy

BTW, nice necro Twisted Evil  


50k in ep4 woulda counted XD  


Did i forget to mention I was a mage? Either way, with people running around with 70-80k, it was nothing of any importance.

Love what you do and do what you love.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: