alex41570

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 1:33 am

Bug with 6.1

Booting
I have dropped link 2x in first 30 minutes. My internet connection seems stable, so I am assuming it is the newest patch.
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 20, 2012 7:38 am

Re: Bug with 6.1

Booting
alex41570 wrote:
I have dropped link 2x in first 30 minutes. My internet connection seems stable, so I am assuming it is the newest patch.  

It is a problem of the internet itself. Don't think that your PC is directly connected to the servers. There are several routings and path forwarding between you and aeria servers. If one of these are in busy status ( bottleneck / temporary routing updates / ... ) then the traffic across these might be very slow or even being disconnected.

And it's a public secret that the ISP near aeria servers is providing a messy service.

signature of xybolt

Aaria9

Rank 0
Aaria9
PostedOct 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Bug with Polar storm

Glitches your HP
Map Occured : Pvp maps PR VR KI Jungle etc
Faction and Class of Character Used: UoF Oracle

Step-by-Step Description/How to Reproduce:

Step 1: Get hit by the skill Polar Storm Strike by a member of the opposing faction (Oracle/Priest skill)

Step 2: HP Gets glitched.

This has happened to me for quite some time its like your HP Freezes and does'nt show a rise or fall of HP. This doesnt happen to other members on my party. But Just my HP. ( im an Oracle , i can see the HP of other members in my party go down except mine, even when I'm being hit/ healing myself)
would like to know if anyone else experienced this.

LadyAraZ

Rank 0
LadyAraZ
PostedOct 20, 2012 4:56 pm

merge issues

basically the "quit guild" is now "disband guild" option.

Your quests aren't fully readable as they are cutoff incomplete sentences.

the map option for mobs in quests are not available.

[Today] Dropped from Lailah server & unable log into Etain for GRB. check server otice board, but I don't come aross anything.

Serious lag issues worse in AH & all over simple maps in areas never lagged before. Os & Pnx

Trouble logging into Phoenix 3:46pm Tucson.

Basically everything you have done makes it difficult for me to even log into play the game & the lack of events especially on Phoenix or attention from [GS] makes it a now boring game. Free access users cannot get to the level other Veteran players are at. PvP is boring as Hard with Evolution hoggigng all kills in high lv pvp areas by just a mention opposing fraction is there never allowing us to aid in taking the opposig fraction down (raid).

What becomes the point?

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2012 2:02 am
Bug Name: archer ranger bug1
Screenshot(s):
Location Occurred: anywhere
Faction and Class of Character Used: aol Archer
use a high lever (73+) archer on a low level map and the attack range is realistic,

take the same archer to the new map and the " out of range " comes into play and the effective attack range is reduced by around 40%

Bug Name: arche r bug 2
Screenshot(s):
Location Occurred:pantannsa
Faction and Class of Character Used:73 archer

attack a mob at maximum range ( see above) like an archer should,
the mob will receive damage and debuffs then reset and continue to do nothing

on several occasions it has been necessary to get close enough to a mob to apply mele skills , the bug is made worse by the ever present "invisible obstacle " bug

Chan93

Rank 0
Chan93
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:35 pm
Bug Name: "Full Screen Error!!!"
Screenshots(s): none
Map Occurred on: KH
Server: Gaia
Class of Charector: Oracle
Step by Step description:

1. Clicked on options
2. Clicked on graphic options
3. clicked the full zoom in
4. Clicked the full zoom outn and this is where i hit the bug. after this however i:
5. clicked F10
6. "Exit" (exiting the game)
7. force closed the game, as there was no there way.
8. Tryed to get back on the game, recieved "Full Screen Error!!!"

Now i can not get into the game.

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedOct 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Re: Bug with Polar storm

Glitches your HP
Aaria9 wrote:

Step 1: Get hit by the skill Polar Storm Strike by a member of the opposing faction (Oracle/Priest skill)

This has happened to me for quite some time its like your HP Freezes and does'nt show a rise or fall of HP. This doesnt happen to other members on my party. But Just my HP. ( im an Oracle , i can see the HP of other members in my party go down except mine, even when I'm being hit/ healing myself)

I havent had that problem, but I havent really looked for it either. I will watch for it when I play tonight.

WingsHearts

Rank 4
WingsHearts
PostedOct 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: Bug with Polar storm

Glitches your HP
tsavarite wrote:
Aaria9 wrote:

I havent had that problem, but I havent really looked for it either. I will watch for it when I play tonight.  

I get this A LOT. =(

In CS the other day I showed dead.. 0HP, but I was full, Stood still for a few seconds to let it fix itself, it's horrible. =(

SpaceCowboy440

Rank 2
SpaceCowboy440
PostedNov 02, 2012 5:45 pm
Bug Name: 70-72 accessory synergy bonus
Screenshot(s):

SS1: Unequip accessories. Stat screen will have minus the stats that were added by the synergy bonus. This is caused by:
SS2: Relog while equipped. Synergy bonus is being subtracted from stats.
This can be fixed by a player by:
SS3: Relog while accessories are unequipped, then requip all. All stats are added, including synergy bonus.

Map Occurred On: Any
Server: Merged
Faction and Class of Character Used: AoL Ranger
Step 1: Have level 70-72 accessory set equipped.
Step 2: Log out
Step 3: Log in.
Step 4: Notice synergy bonus stats being subtracted*.

*SS1 with the set unequipped shows the stats being subtracted. In SS2 with the set equipped we can conclude the stats are being subtracted from the bug and added from requipping the set, giving the appearance of just not being added.

<br>awaiting fury to light FC

arch9oh3

Rank 0
PostedNov 02, 2012 7:45 pm

EXP Party BUG

When im on any class iv noticed when someone is plvling the group im not getting any exp the exp bar is not moving just stays the same, i was getting plvled on reds and no exp also lvl 50 was plvling me and a group and i was not getting no exp so if you guys can get that checked out