IMPORTANT UPDATE: Read This
PCG Website: www.aeriaPCG.tk
- Currently down until further notice.
Ever see a nifty profile and wonder how it's done? Or maybe you know how it's done, but don't have the necessary experience in CSS/HTML coding to do it yourself? Fear not! The Aeria Profile Customs Group (PCG)
brings you a quick and easy way to spice up your profile by inserting pre-made codes right into your Blurb About Me section!
All you have to do is visit our site and copy-n-paste!
What's on the PCG Site?
The site includes a variety of content for your Aeria profile, such as code snippets, page templates, tools & tips for when you're editing, as well as useful links.
Direct Page Links:
*Be sure to read the Aeria Profile Editing Rules before making any modifications to your profile.
In addition, this thread will be used for profile editing help and discussion, so if you get stuck or want to show off what you've done, feel free to post!
*Please do not take any codes or images from others' profiles without asking permission first. Keep in mind, not everyone will want to give out their custom work so you may get told no.
PCG Website Updates
- PCG Site currently shut down until further notice.
- Added 3 New Template Patterns
- Re-posted PCG Aeria Forum Thread
- 3 New Code Snippets + New Extras
- Revamped Schemes page to Templates
- Added 2 New Color Schemes + Request Option
- Added New Color Schemes Page
- Added Extras (Tools & Tips) Page
- Re-launched PCG Forums
- Launched PCG Site