Z.e.K.e

Rank 0
Z.e.K.e
PostedSep 18, 2012 9:43 am   Last edited by Z.e.K.e on Dec 01, 2012 7:58 am. Edited 29 times in total

[GUILD RECRUITMENT] MostWanted Guild

EOS GUILD

UPDATE:
CURRENTLY IN NEED OF MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS FOR OPEN BETA. WE ARE A VERY ACTIVE GUILD IN EOS AND CURRENTLY PARTICIPATED IN 3 CASTLE SIEGES IN CLOSE BETA.

ALLIED GUILDS:
*Revelathy(Leader: Chirpy)
*Performance(Leader: [GS]Coduxs)
*HermandadLatina(Leader: BestialHit)

NOTE: YOU MUST BE IN EOS REALM TO JOIN THE GUILD

Introduction:

Mostwanted guild is an International guild that had been created for playing Moonlight Online/DreamTeam/RanOnline and couple of Ragnarok Private server. We belong to the top 10 guild in this particular games. We are composed of Competitive/hardcore/friendly/helpful members who dedicate our leisure time playing MMORPG games. We prioritize the success and the status of the guild. We are hoping to recruit Dragon Knights for open beta because the guild lacks more active players and sadly Eos realm is composed of only few active ones so the recruitment of guilds is affected by this. I assure you that if you join the guild you will have fun and be supplied with enough information about the game and the benefit of being helped out by your guildmates and leader. Currently working on Vent/TS and also the guild's forum/website. If you are interested comment in this post.

What we want from you:
Be active,loyal, prioritize the guild, attend castle sieges, help eos in RVR , be a good example to your guild mates,Be humble and have fun

What you will do/shouldn't do when your in the guild:
Being Selfish is not permitted when your part of this guild, All information you know or discovered should be shared within the guild, Don't ever tell your friends from other guilds about our guild's agenda or plans, Don't act like a know it all. Sharing is Caring so share your extra items you have, Love Thy Guild and Guildmates, Respect each other and officers of the guild and follow the rules of the guild

Application Form:

IGN:
Character Class:
Do you participate in Castle Sieges?
Number of hours online per day:

Guild Leader:
IGN: Mephisto
Advertisement

randomhawk99

Rank 0
randomhawk99
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:23 pm
ok great i want to join!
my name will be:RandomHawk
am 18 years old
4-5 hours daily
the reasons i like this game cause it's unique in its own way and it really caught my attention it seems liek it's gonna be one awesome game!

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:08 pm
oh another league Very Happy how fun .. i have only noticed a few others recruit in the Fourm Very Happy nice to get the ball rolling.
Good luck with your endeavors! <3

<a></a>

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:14 pm
PaperSpirit wrote:
oh another league Very Happy how fun .. i have only noticed a few others recruit in the Fourm Very Happy nice to get the ball rolling.
Good luck with your endeavors! <3  
They are Guilds or Clans, not leagues lol Very Happy Anyway without a Clan/Guild recruit section it's usless post the topics here, i have also mine to post

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Z.e.K.e

Rank 0
Z.e.K.e
PostedSep 19, 2012 12:50 am

Thank you for the post

Thanks for those guys who commented and applied. see you in-game. Hope for more members
Special mention to: randomhawk= WELCOME TO THE FAMILY DUDE!

i really hope there is a guild section here.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedSep 20, 2012 5:13 am
Surprised league is a synonym of clan and guild XD

so i think it is suitable to use.. especially bcuz i think guild sounds clunky and clan sounds dated and barbaric D:

lololol

anyhoo they usually open new forums when the game is created due to high demand >,> so whenever u see a GM demand it!! XD or else they forget... Very Happy im hoping for a creative forum too @,@

self help will prolly be the first to come tho D:

anywayz I am still undecided on which league to join since they start of really small, , be sure to have read the guild information in the mainpage

i will continue browsing but i will remember this name

<a></a>

melrpm

Rank 0
melrpm
PostedSep 30, 2012 1:32 pm
Mhmm i don't think this will work until the game comes online

drskullz

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:20 am
So from which asian country do you guys hail from?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

wazowski07

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:07 pm
Cool DreamTeam? im one of the member of DreamTeam in Dark.Ro (Ragnarok PrivateServer) but i quit so i try playing DKonline and its fun to try new stuff Very Happy so if i have time can i join? i play 8hrs a day

assassin02

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi..

I'm Sapphire and i dont know what to say..