Rank 2
littlekid440
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:27 pm
same to me.
Advertisement

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMar 05, 2013 8:37 pm
The game is all but dead, purely because Aeria expect the players to do their work for them and can't even fix the ingame reporting system. It's been ruined by hackers to the point that it is unplayable for any honest player.

rekailiki

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 3:04 pm
Its jus the way it is. A console instead of a PC is the way to go. but even then its not total fool proof, but still less aggravating than PC games. If you find a decent game that dont require more time finding a reliable server with somewhat honest people...then pass it along.

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:16 pm
If I do I shall and hope that others will too.

MattSniper117

Rank 1
MattSniper117
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:24 pm
you can't expect aeria to be able to target all hackers, nexon couldn't target all hackers in CA, especially whats so hard about taking a SS and just uploading it to the forums to report the hacker?

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 6:28 pm
Except that we can expect them to at least target a fair percentage and to do the work that they should be doing. It is not rocket science to fix software so that the ingame reporting system works or that the security software actually does it's job and they should not be expecting players to do their work for them. They are paid to code things properly and if they can't do it, then they have no business being connected with the game.

ABHI_AVA

Rank 0
ABHI_AVA
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Re: Full of hackers

So True.. Aeria Should remove " Clan "
limgodl wrote:
O my god, ava is full of hackers, I cant play ONE cw without wallhackers, aimbotters ecc.. Jisus, do something for that.. Is unplayable.. Fck that sht..  

cubrilobojan

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 3:56 am

lol

are you serius doesnt saw hacker 2 y omg idiot 50% ava comunity hack minimum

kewindurant

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:46 am
All i can see here is just raging greenies.. Play in begginer channel, don't go match and stop crying.

jca2013

Rank 0
PostedMay 09, 2013 10:25 am
We have people talking about hackers and people talking crap saying it's not hackers its you. Well from my experience I can't even play AVA either. There are either no rooms to play in or I constantly get kicked out before a match even starts to play and I have low FPS. When I am playing I see people wall hacking and shooting at me through a wall they are inside. Pretty funny as I still killed him. hahaha People who hack feel lack of control and lonely in their daily lives so to hack a video game against others makes them feel good about themselves and in control. Which is something they don't have normally in life. They are probably kids who get beat up on and picked on. Most hackers are not actually hackers anyways. They just go to sites pay money and voila have a program that does everything for them! How stupid.