limgodl

Rank 0
limgodl
PostedSep 18, 2012 8:54 am

Full of hackers

O my god, ava is full of hackers, I cant play ONE cw without wallhackers, aimbotters ecc.. Jisus, do something for that.. Is unplayable.. Fck that sht..
Advertisement

marcinx95

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 9:27 am

To many hakers in ava

d
Yeah lot of hakers in ava i cant play too. Cant play any cw or public game ,its sux.

xWendoR

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 9:30 am
i cant stand this situation too, every clan we meet uses a low level hacker member or a euro hack user, public is full of new pros too..

i hope you will patch tomorrow cause im bored of spending time jumping from a room to another..

boyofbodom96

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 12:56 pm

+1 This is really boring and annoying, I hope Aeria is going to patch the anticheat and bann all those hackers

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedSep 18, 2012 2:30 pm
sadly I have to agree. today it was crazy with noob hackers even in clan wars.. it's unbearable. just uploading video proof for our latest cw where they used pistol hack..

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Full of hackers

limgodl wrote:
O my god, ava is full of hackers, I cant play ONE cw without wallhackers, aimbotters ecc.. Jisus, do something for that.. Is unplayable.. Fck that sht..  

This is the most useless thread on the forums.

If you've seen them ingame then you should have screen shotted/recorded and already sent it in via ticket. Whining about it on these forums is not going to accomplish anything, absolutely nothing.

An4lyze

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 8:16 pm

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Whining about it on these forums is not going to accomplish anything, absolutely nothing.  

Actually whining on the forums gets more **** done then writing a ticket.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedSep 18, 2012 9:20 pm

An4lyze wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Whining about it on these forums is not going to accomplish anything, absolutely nothing.  

Actually whining on the forums gets more **** done then writing a ticket.  

If you really believe that then go ahead and waste your time my ignorant friend.

Neodragon07

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:59 am

Too many hackers

So many complaints about hackers with little being done about it. I sure wish Aeria games would have its GMs play so they can see it. Until then though I am just sitting watching the population dwindle down and I will not spend a penny more on the game. Hoping more complaints on forums will draw the attention of the GMs and that they will try to make a better effort to fixing it

Lebowski78

Rank 0
Lebowski78
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:36 am
That's the real answer. Don't spend money on this game if aeria can't fix the hacking problem on their end. You shouldn't have to take screen shots or video, it's not your job. If they want to make money off this game it's their responability to fix it, simple as that.