kinshin99

Rank 0
kinshin99
PostedSep 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Bug?

Well, when I log in and start the game, my Computer freezes, then it shuts down and restarts. Is it a Bug in the game or my Computer because I really play.

See more on Know Your Meme Yo (◠‿◠)
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 18, 2012 10:15 am

Re: Bug?

kinshin99 wrote:
Well, when I log in and start the game, my Computer freezes, then it shuts down and restarts. Is it a Bug in the game or my Computer because I really play.  

When any program repeatedly shuts down your computer, chances are you’re running Windows XP and Windows is encountering a conflict. In Windows XP, the default setting is for the computer to reboot automatically when a fatal error occurs. (Pretty useless if you're trying to troubleshoot, isn’t it?)

To change the recovery settings and disable automatic rebooting:
1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

Now when a fatal error occurs, you'll at least see it and it won't cause an automatic reboot. You still have to sort out what's causing the problem, but at least you’ll have a starting point.

Try also scanning for any viruses/spyware as well by using a program like MalwareBytes.

kinshin99

Rank 0
kinshin99
PostedSep 18, 2012 1:39 pm
Thanks Laughing I tried what you said and it worked. Thanks a bunch Very Happy

See more on Know Your Meme Yo (◠‿◠)

Visional

Rank 0
Visional
PostedSep 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Bug?

sdsdssdsds wrote:
kinshin99 wrote:

When any program repeatedly shuts down your computer, chances are you’re running Windows XP and Windows is encountering a conflict. In Windows XP, the default setting is for the computer to reboot automatically when a fatal error occurs. (Pretty useless if you're trying to troubleshoot, isn’t it?)

To change the recovery settings and disable automatic rebooting:
1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4. Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5. Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

Now when a fatal error occurs, you'll at least see it and it won't cause an automatic reboot. You still have to sort out what's causing the problem, but at least you’ll have a starting point.

Try also scanning for any viruses/spyware as well by using a program like MalwareBytes.  

I had the same problem, but now is fine, thanks really Very Happy