cbader96

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 12:15 am

im taking legal action on you

hello aeria games. im not gunna put up with it anymore because im pretty sure everybody is over your lies i have been doing the (free ap) so you call it and i do the mobile ones i have done 7 of them now and received 2 / 7 and also you gaurenteed these new event packages which i never got its the reason i brought it in the first place im now 178.14$ over my bill because of your pathetic lies and excuses im going to take you out unless you give my ap. thankyou
Advertisement

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:15 am

Re: im taking legal action on you

cbader96 wrote:
hello aeria games. im not gunna put up with it anymore because im pretty sure everybody is over your lies i have been doing the (free ap) so you call it and i do the mobile ones i have done 7 of them now and received 2 / 7 and also you gaurenteed these new event packages which i never got its the reason i brought it in the first place im now 178.14$ over my bill because of your pathetic lies and excuses im going to take you out unless you give my ap. thankyou  

Hello. Re the first part of your post about the free ap offers, are you talking about the sponsor offers? If so you need to contact the individual sponsor. On each sponsor page there is a button you can use to contact usually top right of each offer page:

Super Rewards button = Get Help
SponsorPay = Support
Peanut Labs = Need Help
sometrics = customer support
radium = missing area points
Matomy = check offer status
Supersonic = view status and you click on points earned bit.

Once you get to the help page for whatever sponsor you should be able to see the offer you have not been paid out for and with most click on individual offer to chase it up.

It does state:

All offers are provided by external partners. Aeria Games & Entertainment has no direct control over them.

However if a particular sponsor does keep failing you and you are doing everything right then yes do make a complaint to aeria. However first I would contact the sponsor and click on in their help section the individual offers you did not receive.

I personally however would avoid the mobile ones myself. I stick with the videos as they are pretty safe, easy and mostly pay out quickly. Many of the other offers are pretty unreliable. However in the first instance you should contact the sponsor direct.

With regard to missing the new event packages that you have not received yes I would go to contact us. In my game it is game support that you contact for missing items. Are these packages you are speaking of items? If it is missing ap then it would be billing. However I would check with a game sage in your own game shoutbox re the status of any packages not received first.

Good luck

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:27 am
In the future, don't bother with free AP offers. They're not much more than ads. Companies pay Aeria to post a link to whatever they're soliciting. The "free" offers sign you up for email or text spam that you don't want and (in the case of texts) can cost you money. It's shady and arguably illegitimate business, but Aeria doesn't shoulder any of that responsibility as the third party host. They just collect the ad revenue, and will continue to do so as long as people keep getting suckered into these scams.

Information and awareness are your best defense.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedSep 17, 2012 9:13 am
you paid $178 for free AP? your crazy.

it would be cheaper to go here and buy it.
https://billing.aeriagames.com/
and less spam too.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:25 pm
Always, always, always read the fine print of any offer, especially if you are entering information like your phone number
Frequently these offers require signing up for a service. In the case of those requiring a phine numbet, it's usually a useless joke-a-day or ringtone service. If you read the print at the bottom of the page you'll see that by submitting your phone number, you are agreeing to joining the service and agreeing to the fees.

Posted By Aeria Mobile