shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedSep 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Spanish Players / Jugadores Españoles

Which are thinking play / Que están pensando en jugar
Spanish

Hola !

Me gustaría saber si hay más jugadores que hablen español que estén pensado en jugar DKO, para comenzar a conocernos y ver si creamos una guild o algo para mantenernos unidos. Sobre la fecha de salida de la CB aún no se sabe nada, pero la fecha más cercana que hay hasta ahora es "antes del 2013", no es muy exacta pero es lo único que hay por ahora.

Sería bueno que respondan a este post presentándose para ver la cantidad de hispanos que somos mas o menos :B.

Mi Introducción:

Mi nombre es Diego, soy de Chile y quiero ser un Paladín :3, soy algo loco y me gusta socializar y bromear, a veces me paso de la raya, así que si lo hago avísenme, pero que sepan que no lo hago en serio xD.

English

Hi!

I would like to know if there are more players that speak spanish who are thinking to play DKO to know each other and make a Guild or something to keep us together. About the CB date, we don't know when is gonna be, the only thing that we know is that is going to be before 2013 and that is not an exactly date.

Would be nice to you reply to this post introducing yourself to see the amount of spanish players that we are.

My Introduction:

My name is Diego, I'm from Chile and I wanna be a Paladin :3, I'm a bit crazy and I like joking, sometimes I can be really mad, so if I do tell me, but you have to know that I don't do it seriously.
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedSep 16, 2012 10:13 pm
Hola senor Diego! Yo sabo espanol de escuela por seis anos y me receurdo un poco. Me gustaria desear buena suerte en tus buscar por mas jugadores espanoles y buena suerte en tus viajares en DKO.

Lo siento, yo no recuerdo los acentos, haha.

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedSep 16, 2012 10:25 pm
Thanks for your support and your spanish is not bad at all (better than my english xD).
The accents are not a big deal, don't worry about that xD.

And I think that I'm the only spanish-speaker around here xD

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedSep 17, 2012 7:30 am
It is still early in the testing phase. Once the game is released, there will be more players that speak spanish that will need a guild Smile

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedSep 17, 2012 10:51 am
Yeah I know, but for now I'm very lonely :3

blackdeath101

blackdeath101
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:31 pm
Your English is not bad at all. There are people who have English as their primary language and are harder to understand. You can always join an English-speaking guild until more Spanish speakers start playing. Maybe even form a bilingual guild for people like us that can speak both languages Razz

thiskaru

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Re: Spanish Players / Jugadores Españoles

Which are thinking play / Que están pensando en jugar
shuyin332 wrote:
Spanish

Sería bueno que respondan a este post presentándose para ver la cantidad de hispanos que somos mas o menos.  

1 Hispano por aquí Very Happy

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedSep 17, 2012 6:02 pm
blackdeath101 wrote:
Your English is not bad at all. There are people who have English as their primary language and are harder to understand. You can always join an English-speaking guild until more Spanish speakers start playing. Maybe even form a bilingual guild for people like us that can speak both languages Razz  

Yeah, I can do that, but the problem later is to leave the guild and leave behind the possible friends that I can make. I always have the same problem: join a English-speaking or Spanish-speaking guild xD. I can't decide :3

thiskaru wrote:
1 Hispano por aquí Very Happy  

Hola !. Ahora ya no estoy tan solo xD

KB3LAZ

Rank 0
KB3LAZ
PostedSep 18, 2012 1:10 pm
Or, you could join a bilingual or multilingual guild. This is what my wife does with every game we play, and I follow. Spanish is her native language, English her second, and she also speaks German, Turkish, Italian, and Portuguese.

My Spanish is rather limited at the moment. I am taking classes because it is important for me to learn Spanish beings I live in Spain.

Anyway, my wife, her sister, and some of her friends will be playing and they all Speak Spanish. There are more out there than it seems. Once Beta actually starts you will see more and more Spanish speakers. I figure that less than 10% of a games population actually posts on the forums so I would not take that as an indication of the number of Spanish speakers that will be around.

Btw, nice to meet you, Diego. My name is Travis.

I was going to attempt this post in Spanish but I get shy with that. Lol.

Fallen are the stars from the sky as they meet with the flames of the nether on the earth. .Kit.

rompecatre69

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 4:16 pm
Hola xd yo pienso jugarlo se ve bueno aver si mi pc lo soporta jajaj soy de chile y por ahora juego runes of magic e.e esperando q salga ala luz este xD igual creo que sere un warrior siempre me gustan los pj de aguante mas que ataque Wink