DevillReaper

Rank 0
DevillReaper
PostedSep 14, 2012 11:52 am

Alliance Battelfield

PDT
Once again, GM has surpassed himself, is only PDT the time zone in the world, for example, my time zone is Central European Time Zone if I want to apply to join the Battelfield I have to wait until 1:30 after midnight and the battle begins at 2:30 after midnight now .... I wonder whether is this fair .... and as usual never think of the players who are in other time zones ..... why cant I join battelfield in before why it has to be a restriction

Thanks
Advertisement

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedSep 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Hi,

First of all, GMs do NOT program the game and its mechanics. If the games requires a sign up time, we can NOT change it. A small reminder:

What's a Game Master?
Game Masters are Aeria Games employees. These individuals answer your support tickets, run fun events for you, assist you with AP, and help you with in-game and player issues, and are generally around to offer multifaceted support for the game. Game Masters also test bugs, content, and forward information to the developers.

GMs do not: fix bugs, fix coding, change game content, or otherwise improve/modify game content. For all of the above, we must contact our developers for assistance. Aeria is a Publisher, not a Developer!

However, we thank you for your feedback and will try to make, if possible, adjustments in the future with cooperation with the developers to allow more player to be able to sign up.

Thank you for your understanding.