dranatus

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 11:35 am

Aeria Ignite Log in inssues

Aeria Ignite connection Problem
Hello everyone I have a problem whit Aeria Ignite.

I started to play AVA using aeria ignite a few days ago , I could play the game whit no problems or anything like that in my laptop.

My laptop is a bit slow playing AVA ( I have to turn everything down and play at a 1024 x 768 screen resolution , but the games runs well at 30+ fps)

So I played a couple of matches in my laptop whit a friend of mine and it worked really well for a few days but then I started to play on my other laptop ( not a big deal but it can max out the game at 45+ fps) and the game did run perfecly on my other laptop, but when I tried to play on my first laptop again I Got a strange message error on aeria ignite when i tried to log in, It Asked to write a captcha word to confirm my log in , I wrote the captcha and my account Id and password but then It said i could not connect the game server, few minutes after i saw that the server was in maintance...

Next day I played again in my other laptop and the game did run again perfectly so I thought that It was only a server maintance problem... But I was wrong... I Tried to login in my laptop that had problems whit ignite and It couldn't let me login , It said " A connection error has occured." I checked the aeria website to see if it was in maintance again , but it wasn't , I talked to my friend in skype and he said he could play whit no problems....

So I looked up in the aeria ignite connection inssues FAQ and did everything that It said to do : Open an exception in firewall / anti-virus , delete the aeria games folden and unnistall both aeria ignite and AVA and the same error appeared again...

So does anyone have the same problem as me? In AVA I have usually about 50 ping and i have a very good internet connection, I can play in my new laptop but in my old one i Can´t , and my computer passes in system requirements.

I have a Intel pentium dual core t3400 2.16GHz , a NVIDIA Geforce 9200M GE, 3 GB of Ram and Windows Vista home premium 32 bits .

If anyone could Help me I would be very thankfull Smile
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedSep 14, 2012 11:47 am
Hi dranatus,

It sounds like you may be having a problem connecting to the game servers.

The first thing to try is completely disabling any programs that might interfere with the connection, such as firewalls, anti-virus software, Akamai tools, or proxy settings.

Do not simply add an exception to your firewall or anti-virus for the game; please disable it entirely for testing purposes. Also try resetting your router if you have one, and making sure you have a reliable and stable internet connection.

Then try re-launching the game (as an administrator).

If none of that works, please send us in a ticket here with screen shots of your error and Ignite screen so that we can further investigate!

dranatus

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 3:14 pm
Thanks It seems that the problem was a program named akamai networks , i dunno how did i get that program , but now I unistalled and it worked fine for me , now i can log in and play again Smile

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedSep 14, 2012 3:16 pm
Glad to hear it! Smile

sam13141314

Rank 0
sam13141314
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

i need help aeria ignite doesn't work

i can't go on aeria ignite it says "a connection error has occurred"
i tried uninstalling akamai but it didn't do anything so please help. Thanks