Author Message

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Re: LOL u funny

XtinaL_64106 wrote:
Ayumizinha wrote:
[b] I need wait until sunday night because my APs, I mean for me if i buy AP at monday it only will be in my account at Sunda or Monday, I bought AP for join this promo, but it not my faul GM said it over Sep-30, try think who wrong first then you can talk ok ?
1- In this topic it says it over Sep-30, so must IT OVER SEP-30, not before , because some player didnt get the AP until Sunday.
2- You like defend GMs it the system fault, u talk like it our fault the system fail ? Just try use ur head and read again the post it over sep-30 ... dont need say " who wait for ppl went rest and start use Angel Jars for get rank " .... USE UR HEAD DUDE .... have many times zones, and IM NOT LIKE U , U CAN WAST UR TIME ALL DAY ON FRONT of ddtank, I work, I do my stuffs, I do college, so I join the promo when i want and can ok ??? TRy use ur head first if u have one ~  



I believe you are trying to say that it takes a week for your AP to process? If this is in fact the case, then this being the third round of the promo would have allotted you two prior weeks to make sure you had enough AP in your account for round three. Additionally, i believe this game and its promos run off a standard system time, so your personal time zone is of no relevance nor does it negate the fact that you like everyone else had two prior days time in which to gather your color stones. Simply put, you waited til the last possible moment to participate in round three, and while the system's error may be unfair to you, punishing those of us that did participate in a timely manner is unfair to us. While I do believe you should be compensated, I do not understand why this isn't being handled in a first come first to be served sort of manner. Additionally, while i have not defended the GMs as you claimed, i will say that this seems to be out of their hands and in that of the developers.

In regards to your attempt at trash talking me, this is not a personal fight and trying to take jabs at me (especially when you clearly know nothing about me) just makes you come across as uneducated and immature. Lets try to keep this on topic, thanks.  

and u know about her too ? the Creeper ? lool
we join the eevent as long it meet the requirement!
so how much u know about my server that we play?
what i saw u have a mouth to talk, go in cerberus and play there, really i see u talk too much here and bring argue to other people.
the game got bug and it was, there was proof about it, if u have problem with the event, go to talk gms for them send items to u. This is not 1st time the game got the problem, go report and the gms will answer to u!
about we couldnt join last event , bc there was isuues, u can join early in early of the week that u, and i join at sunday night or last minute or LAST MONMENT so what? i will won the priice, that my way to join event. i flowed the rule and met the requiredment.
So i do had right to say .
i dont u make comment about last day or last moment, u did not get ur price go talk to gm, where as gm said they work on it.
go play ddtank , the pirze will send out soon or later lool
Advertisement

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 9:41 pm
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

ok that u, go find other game to play o.o
who care of it.
what i said it , u said last moment. in the event said end of each sunday night. and i had $ i can join the event when i want, last moment so what? it the game problem , it got mess up for 3 rd time. it said each at sunday night, so i have right for said it that it messed bc it is mess up.
udk what in my server, go play in cerberus server, many stronger people there, i worry that u not spend enough $ for make ur character strong enough for fight in cerberus  


Waiting until Sunday night of the event is waiting til the last minute, especially when you had two prior days that you could have gotten your color stones. I'm sorry that did wait that long and that event did end early because the bottom line is that those of us that participated in a timely manner are being made to wait indefinitely because of it. I will reiterate once more that i believe the prizes should have been disbursed to those of us that had clearly won while those few of you specially effected by the event ending some hours early should be the ones made to be compensated at a later date and time. Additionally not once in my argument have i been insulting to you so please exercise some manners and tact, thank you.  

u dont know , sunday night or last minutes , do u know when i did this?
if u dont know , then dont talk about me.
ty , i never see any girl act like know so much of things but didnt know the crap

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: LOL u funny

XtinaL_64106 wrote:
Ayumizinha wrote:
[b] I need wait until sunday night because my APs, I mean for me if i buy AP at monday it only will be in my account at Sunda or Monday, I bought AP for join this promo, but it not my faul GM said it over Sep-30, try think who wrong first then you can talk ok ?
1- In this topic it says it over Sep-30, so must IT OVER SEP-30, not before , because some player didnt get the AP until Sunday.
2- You like defend GMs it the system fault, u talk like it our fault the system fail ? Just try use ur head and read again the post it over sep-30 ... dont need say " who wait for ppl went rest and start use Angel Jars for get rank " .... USE UR HEAD DUDE .... have many times zones, and IM NOT LIKE U , U CAN WAST UR TIME ALL DAY ON FRONT of ddtank, I work, I do my stuffs, I do college, so I join the promo when i want and can ok ??? TRy use ur head first if u have one ~  



I believe you are trying to say that it takes a week for your AP to process? If this is in fact the case, then this being the third round of the promo would have allotted you two prior weeks to make sure you had enough AP in your account for round three. Additionally, i believe this game and its promos run off a standard system time, so your personal time zone is of no relevance nor does it negate the fact that you like everyone else had two prior days time in which to gather your color stones. Simply put, you waited til the last possible moment to participate in round three, and while the system's error may be unfair to you, punishing those of us that did participate in a timely manner is unfair to us. While I do believe you should be compensated, I do not understand why this isn't being handled in a first come first to be served sort of manner. Additionally, while i have not defended the GMs as you claimed, i will say that this seems to be out of their hands and in that of the developers.

In regards to your attempt at trash talking me, this is not a personal fight and trying to take jabs at me (especially when you clearly know nothing about me) just makes you come across as uneducated and immature. Lets try to keep this on topic, thanks.  

all i saw here u wanted to talk BIG lol. go talk ur family or ur bf or gf lols.
come on go in cerberus and play there, let see how big u talk lols.
dont just talk talk talk , this game is pvp, go vs me, i will wait for u .
like gm said they will fix this problems, no matter how much u talk still they will work on this.
seriously this game not just u , show some repect lol

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
Joined
01 Dec 2010
Posts
103
Location
Forest United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 9:52 pm
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

there was a an issuse ** BUG** that the event ended last sat night not sunday night ( i meant for the 3rd time), so they will work on it , i guess.
Im not sure how gms will counts, bc i did follwed the rule and it was the game issue and i didnt have enough time for join it.  


But honestly, who waits til the last moment to participate in an event like this.. and as far as rectifying it, how can they really? Are they to guess who might have participated and spent on the last day? This situation is unfair to those of us who didn't wait til the last possible moment, because now we are waiting indefinitely for the prize due us. This is the type of stuff that makes me lose desire to play, when you must constantly wait/fight for what is due you, it negates the whole fun relaxing aspect to the game. Being as my server is dead and it is looking as though this won't be rectified anytime soon, my desire to even log on is nil.  

yeah dont login at the last minutes ur rank will down Smile , people will take ur tank , yeah right. that just u LOOL!.
i met the the requirement and foloow the rule, i did report . gms said they will fix it! so what now oo . i dont any problem with the issue , i can wait Very Happy .
im not the 1 , u need to talk to me ! want ur prize ?go talk to gms, im play here , im not work the aeria

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: LOL u funny

sanh8888 wrote:

and u know about her too ? the Creeper ? lool
we join the eevent as long it meet the requirement!
so how much u know about my server that we play?
what i saw u have a mouth to talk, go in cerberus and play there, really i see u talk too much here and bring argue to other people.
the game got bug and it was, there was proof about it, if u have problem with the event, go to talk gms for them send items to u. This is not 1st time the game got the problem, go report and the gms will answer to u!
about we couldnt join last event , bc there was isuues, u can join early in early of the week that u, and i join at sunday night or last minute or LAST MONMENT so what? i will won the priice, that my way to join event. i flowed the rule and met the requiredment.
So i do had right to say .
i dont u make comment about last day or last moment, u did not get ur price go talk to gm, where as gm said they work on it.
go play ddtank , the pirze will send out soon or later lool  


Clearly the language barrier between us is effecting your ability to comprehend what i have been saying from the beginning which is that my prize will not be paid out until everyone's prizes are, at some undetermined time in the future. Again and for the final time, i am not denying that you should be compensated for the event ending early, i believe i have said that enough times, but that also does not negate the fact that if those of you who did wait til the last minute had not done so, i would likely have my prize already because there would have been no one to complain about the event ending early. This is all irrelevant now as a solution has been reached.

sanh8888 wrote:

all i saw here u wanted to talk BIG lol. go talk ur family or ur bf or gf lols.
come on go in cerberus and play there, let see how big u talk lols.
dont just talk talk talk , this game is pvp, go vs me, i will wait for u .
like gm said they will fix this problems, no matter how much u talk still they will work on this.
seriously this game not just u , show some repect lol  


I think it is really cute that you are challenging me to come to your server and fight you, i'm perfectly happy being rank 4 in mine but thank you for the invitation. As far as "big talk" goes, all i have done is comment on the matter at hand while you have attempted many times to provoke me into making this a personal issue with name calling and challenging me to fight you? This isn't xbox live, if you want to go trash talk feel free to log on there and do so, if you want to challenge me then ok, i challenge you to have an intelligent response to anything i have said without the use of intimidation tactics and personal slurs. As far as me showing you some respect, when you act like someone who deserves my respect then i will be more than happy to exhibit it.

TintheKiller

Rank 0
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
minneapolis United States
PostedOct 26, 2012 5:53 pm
do we get paid out for final price of the angle jar event yet? the event said paid out after 3 days? i want to know what going on and curious about my rank in the event
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: