Author Message

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Re: LOL u funny

Ayumizinha wrote:
[b] I need wait until sunday night because my APs, I mean for me if i buy AP at monday it only will be in my account at Sunda or Monday, I bought AP for join this promo, but it not my faul GM said it over Sep-30, try think who wrong first then you can talk ok ?
1- In this topic it says it over Sep-30, so must IT OVER SEP-30, not before , because some player didnt get the AP until Sunday.
2- You like defend GMs it the system fault, u talk like it our fault the system fail ? Just try use ur head and read again the post it over sep-30 ... dont need say " who wait for ppl went rest and start use Angel Jars for get rank " .... USE UR HEAD DUDE .... have many times zones, and IM NOT LIKE U , U CAN WAST UR TIME ALL DAY ON FRONT of ddtank, I work, I do my stuffs, I do college, so I join the promo when i want and can ok ??? TRy use ur head first if u have one ~  



I believe you are trying to say that it takes a week for your AP to process? If this is in fact the case, then this being the third round of the promo would have allotted you two prior weeks to make sure you had enough AP in your account for round three. Additionally, i believe this game and its promos run off a standard system time, so your personal time zone is of no relevance nor does it negate the fact that you like everyone else had two prior days time in which to gather your color stones. Simply put, you waited til the last possible moment to participate in round three, and while the system's error may be unfair to you, punishing those of us that did participate in a timely manner is unfair to us. While I do believe you should be compensated, I do not understand why this isn't being handled in a first come first to be served sort of manner. Additionally, while i have not defended the GMs as you claimed, i will say that this seems to be out of their hands and in that of the developers.

In regards to your attempt at trash talking me, this is not a personal fight and trying to take jabs at me (especially when you clearly know nothing about me) just makes you come across as uneducated and immature. Lets try to keep this on topic, thanks.
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
737
Location
United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 3:19 pm
Everyone, please read previous messages.

1.No one is denying that the event ended prematurely. We acknowledge this and have reported it to the developer.
2.The developer has more access to the game log and makes it easier for them to identify who gets what from this event.
3.The Aeria GMs do NOT have access to the prizes for this event. This means that even if we knew who should get what we couldn't pay you out without support from the developer.

We know this is not the best situation and many people may feel inconvenienced by the event ending but PLEASE trust that we are not simply brushing this under the rug and are actively trying to resolve this.

What does this all mean? If you participated you will get prizes, it is just taking longer than anticipated due to unforeseen circumstances.

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 4:33 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
Everyone, please read previous messages.

1.No one is denying that the event ended prematurely. We acknowledge this and have reported it to the developer.
2.The developer has more access to the game log and makes it easier for them to identify who gets what from this event.
3.The Aeria GMs do NOT have access to the prizes for this event. This means that even if we knew who should get what we couldn't pay you out without support from the developer.

We know this is not the best situation and many people may feel inconvenienced by the event ending but PLEASE trust that we are not simply brushing this under the rug and are actively trying to resolve this.

What does this all mean? If you participated you will get prizes, it is just taking longer than anticipated due to unforeseen circumstances.  


Sorry for being argumentative and thank you for continually updating and looking into this.

gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
Joined
29 Mar 2010
Posts
752
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Hey all,

As we know this event ended prematurely due to technical difficulties. However, we are going to have a fourth round of this event coming soon! This is to make up for the early end of the initial round.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
Joined
02 Apr 2008
Posts
1158
Location
Yulee United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 9:33 pm
Let's all be nice guys. Very Happy Trust me, the browser GM's definitely don't like technical issues any more than we do. As Kiko and TK421 said, they're really trying hard to resolve the issues.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 12, 2012 9:39 pm
gm_kiko wrote:
Hey all,

As we know this event ended prematurely due to technical difficulties. However, we are going to have a fourth round of this event coming soon! This is to make up for the early end of the initial round.  


So what does this mean for the people that have already won? Now we must participate in a 4th round to win? So we are being asked to spend even more when by all means we should have received our prizes nearly half a month ago? That is absolutely not acceptable and in all honesty really seems as though we are being bled for cash. Being as this was not in the original promotion, this would also be a clear case of false advertisement. I certainly hope this is not the case.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
737
Location
United States
PostedOct 13, 2012 10:07 am
That is a fair question XtinaL. I am happy to report that the fourth day is for people that are not happy with their current score/ranking. People that ended the event and are content with their score will receive prizes based on that score. However for the people that wanted/need a fourth day to increase their ranking now have the chance to do so.

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 13, 2012 12:15 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
That is a fair question XtinaL. I am happy to report that the fourth day is for people that are not happy with their current score/ranking. People that ended the event and are content with their score will receive prizes based on that score. However for the people that wanted/need a fourth day to increase their ranking now have the chance to do so.  


Thank you for the speedy reply. So what you are saying then is that if we have already won 3x we are guaranteed our prize, but if you won 2x and not a 3rd you can now participate in this 4th round on order to win? Also when you say increase your score, lets suppose you were 7th place in the first round and 3rd in the following 2, if you were to participate in this 4th round and attain 3rd place, would you then receive the 2nd tier prize vs. the 3rd tier? Sorry if i have worded this poorly. Thank you in advance.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
737
Location
United States
PostedOct 13, 2012 12:25 pm
As far as I understand what the developer has said if you won 3x you should get your prize when they pay out the entire event. If you only won 2x you now have a chance to win a third time.

Regarding your last question I am not sure if your fourth round score will replace your worst score or only the third day score. I wish I knew EXACTLY =/

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
Joined
15 Jun 2012
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedOct 14, 2012 5:32 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
As far as I understand what the developer has said if you won 3x you should get your prize when they pay out the entire event. If you only won 2x you now have a chance to win a third time.

Regarding your last question I am not sure if your fourth round score will replace your worst score or only the third day score. I wish I knew EXACTLY =/  


Do you have any idea when this 4th round will take place? It's been half a month now since the event ended so i am hoping fairly soon since i am assuming i will now have to wait for this 4th round to commence and end before my previously earned prize will be paid out. Crying or Very sad
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: