GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:21 pm
As this is a developer event I cannot comment as to their payout strategy, but I can relay information to them regarding paying out those unaffected. However as someone that performs payouts I would expect it to be easier on the devs to handle it all at once.

I promise to update when I hear more on this Smile
~TK
Advertisement

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedOct 10, 2012 12:02 pm
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
GMtk421 wrote:
He everyone,
I wanted to pop in and discuss this event. We have communicated our concerns about the event ending early and how that affects the promotion's payout to the developer. The developer is aware and is working on looking into the gamelog to ensure the event is paid out correctly.

We appreciate your patience while they figure this out for everyone.

Thank you for understanding!
~TK  

Thank you for popping in to update us. Considering that winning required 3 consecutive weeks, i would imagine that the people effected by the event finishing some hours prior to quoted would be relatively small. It is very disheartening that the three day mark posted in which we could expect our prizes has already grown to 1/3 of the following month and appears will continue to grow indefinitely.. Perhaps you could suggest that those of us not effected by the event ending early receive our prizes. Thank you.  

there was a an issuse ** BUG** that the event ended last sat night not sunday night ( i meant for the 3rd time), so they will work on it , i guess.
Im not sure how gms will counts, bc i did follwed the rule and it was the game issue and i didnt have enough time for join it.

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:05 pm
sanh8888 wrote:

there was a an issuse ** BUG** that the event ended last sat night not sunday night ( i meant for the 3rd time), so they will work on it , i guess.
Im not sure how gms will counts, bc i did follwed the rule and it was the game issue and i didnt have enough time for join it.  

But honestly, who waits til the last moment to participate in an event like this.. and as far as rectifying it, how can they really? Are they to guess who might have participated and spent on the last day? This situation is unfair to those of us who didn't wait til the last possible moment, because now we are waiting indefinitely for the prize due us. This is the type of stuff that makes me lose desire to play, when you must constantly wait/fight for what is due you, it negates the whole fun relaxing aspect to the game. Being as my server is dead and it is looking as though this won't be rectified anytime soon, my desire to even log on is nil.

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:38 am
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

But honestly, who waits til the last moment to participate in an event like this.. and as far as rectifying it, how can they really? Are they to guess who might have participated and spent on the last day? This situation is unfair to those of us who didn't wait til the last possible moment, because now we are waiting indefinitely for the prize due us. This is the type of stuff that makes me lose desire to play, when you must constantly wait/fight for what is due you, it negates the whole fun relaxing aspect to the game. Being as my server is dead and it is looking as though this won't be rectified anytime soon, my desire to even log on is nil.  

as gm to make oversea fight , a lot strong players in cerberus wait for it to lfs.
lol? i did joined the event 2 time already , that my bussiness for do it , still in time i can do when i want. think of what u said lol, last possible moment?

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:16 am
sanh8888 wrote:

as gm to make oversea fight , a lot strong players in cerberus wait for it to lfs.
lol? i did joined the event 2 time already , that my bussiness for do it , still in time i can do when i want. think of what u said lol, last possible moment?  

I'm sorry but I can't really understand what you are saying that well. My point was simply that for this event you had an entire weekend to get your color stones. I got mine the first day of the weekend and yet because maybe 1 or 2 people waited til the last possible day the rest of us who didn't have to suffer? That's kind of ridiculous and in all honesty pretty bad business. I agree you should be compensated because they closed the event earlier than stated, but most certainly the rest of us should not be made to wait.
Additionally, while I'm glad for you that your server has events, mine is completely dead and being slighted by this as well as other recent promos has encouraged me to join the rest of my friends in looking for new games to play.

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:11 am
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't really understand what you are saying that well. My point was simply that for this event you had an entire weekend to get your color stones. I got mine the first day of the weekend and yet because maybe 1 or 2 people waited til the last possible day the rest of us who didn't have to suffer? That's kind of ridiculous and in all honesty pretty bad business. I agree you should be compensated because they closed the event earlier than stated, but most certainly the rest of us should not be made to wait.
Additionally, while I'm glad for you that your server has events, mine is completely dead and being slighted by this as well as other recent promos has encouraged me to join the rest of my friends in looking for new games to play.  

ok that u, go find other game to play o.o
who care of it.
what i said it , u said last moment. in the event said end of each sunday night. and i had $ i can join the event when i want, last moment so what? it the game problem , it got mess up for 3 rd time. it said each at sunday night, so i have right for said it that it messed bc it is mess up.
udk what in my server, go play in cerberus server, many stronger people there, i worry that u not spend enough $ for make ur character strong enough for fight in cerberus

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedOct 11, 2012 11:15 am
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

so then play in the 1st server, in cerberus. the biggest and have most players play
that ur choice to play in new server, get more people to play with u lol.
group of 20 people in 2 league and vs ur friends and doing boats with them.

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:50 pm
sanh8888 wrote:

who care of it.
what i said it , u said last moment. in the event said end of each sunday night. and i had $ i can join the event when i want, last moment so what? it the game problem , it got mess up for 3 rd time. it said each at sunday night, so i have right for said it that it messed bc it is mess up.
udk what in my server, go play in cerberus server, many stronger people there, i worry that u not spend enough $ for make ur character strong enough for fight in cerberus  

Waiting until Sunday night of the event is waiting til the last minute, especially when you had two prior days that you could have gotten your color stones. I'm sorry that did wait that long and that event did end early because the bottom line is that those of us that participated in a timely manner are being made to wait indefinitely because of it. I will reiterate once more that i believe the prizes should have been disbursed to those of us that had clearly won while those few of you specially effected by the event ending some hours early should be the ones made to be compensated at a later date and time. Additionally not once in my argument have i been insulting to you so please exercise some manners and tact, thank you.

Ayumizinha

Rank 0
Ayumizinha
PostedOct 12, 2012 12:20 pm

LOL u funny

[b] I need wait until sunday night because my APs, I mean for me if i buy AP at monday it only will be in my account at Sunda or Monday, I bought AP for join this promo, but it not my faul GM said it over Sep-30, try think who wrong first then you can talk ok ?
1- In this topic it says it over Sep-30, so must IT OVER SEP-30, not before , because some player didnt get the AP until Sunday.
2- You like defend GMs it the system fault, u talk like it our fault the system fail ? Just try use ur head and read again the post it over sep-30 ... dont need say " who wait for ppl went rest and start use Angel Jars for get rank " .... USE UR HEAD DUDE .... have many times zones, and IM NOT LIKE U , U CAN WAST UR TIME ALL DAY ON FRONT of ddtank, I work, I do my stuffs, I do college, so I join the promo when i want and can ok ??? TRy use ur head first if u have one ~

Ayumizinha

Rank 0
Ayumizinha
PostedOct 12, 2012 12:23 pm
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
sanh8888 wrote:

who care of it.

Waiting until Sunday night of the event is waiting til the last minute, especially when you had two prior days that you could have gotten your color stones. I'm sorry that did wait that long and that event did end early because the bottom line is that those of us that participated in a timely manner are being made to wait indefinitely because of it. I will reiterate once more that i believe the prizes should have been disbursed to those of us that had clearly won while those few of you specially effected by the event ending some hours early should be the ones made to be compensated at a later date and time. Additionally not once in my argument have i been insulting to you so please exercise some manners and tact, thank you.  

[b] I need wait until sunday night because my APs, I mean for me if i buy AP at monday it only will be in my account at Sunda or Monday, I bought AP for join this promo, but it not my faul GM said it over Sep-30, try think who wrong first then you can talk ok ?
1- In this topic it says it over Sep-30, so must IT OVER SEP-30, not before , because some player didnt get the AP until Sunday.
2- You like defend GMs it the system fault, u talk like it our fault the system fail ? Just try use ur head and read again the post it over sep-30 ... dont need say " who wait for ppl went rest and start use Angel Jars for get rank " .... USE UR HEAD DUDE .... have many times zones, and IM NOT LIKE U , U CAN WAST UR TIME ALL DAY ON FRONT of ddtank, I work, I do my stuffs, I do college, so I join the promo when i want and can ok ??? TRy use ur head first if u have one ~