sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedSep 30, 2012 6:23 am

Re: [EVENT] Permanent Janelle from 'Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones

[Cerberus/Phoenix] Permanent Janelle?! Oh my god, is that true?
GMZeal wrote:

Permanent Janelle - Cerberus and Phoenix
Sep 14 - Sep 16, Sep 21-Sep 23, Sep 28-Sep 30

During the event, players who rank No.1 for 3 times in the event of 'Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!'will get a Permanent Janelle!

1. During the event, players open 'Angel Jar' can randomly get 'color stone'. As one special items, it will not appear in your back pack, but system will record the number you have.
2. Players can check 'lucky rank' to check the Top-10 color stone owners. Rewards will be sent after the event.
3.After the event, players can exchange rewards in 'lucky color stone' interface. Rewards for Top 10 players are bound and invalid in 23 days, and these items can not renew.. All color stones will gone after the event.

The Player who ranks #1 in the event 3 times will get a Permanent Janelle!

At the event of 'Angel Jar-Lucky Color Stones!':
1) Rank No.1 for 3 times will get: Permanent Janelle
2) Rank No.2-5 for 3 times will get: Venus Bracelet+5*1(7 days, renewable)
3) Rank No.6-10 for 3 times will get: Romance Ring+5*1(7 days, renewable)

Note:
1) Accumulative Rank is related to the lowest ranking. For example:Rank 3 for two times and rank 7 for the last time, you can onlu get rewards for No.6-10.
2) Rewards will be sent in 3 days.

Permanent Janelle - Cerberus and Phoenix
Sep 14 - Sep 16, Sep 21-Sep 23, Sep 28-Sep 30
why it closed already? it said this event will the 30, and it end at 29? other 2 events end of sunday night, but this got messed up.
Thanks
Advertisement

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 06, 2012 10:31 pm
Has anyone gotten the payout from this promo as far as the renewable items? It feels like there are so many promos that are just not getting paid out lately despite a pay out timeline being set..

doru73

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 4:14 am
i agree, the ranking events on serpent and so many others..

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:51 pm
doru73 wrote:
i agree, the ranking events on serpent and so many others..  

yes the race to 40 event on phoenix has a few of us waiting as well, but this one in particular is irritating because it claimed it would be paid out within 3 days and we are now over a week.. zzz

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:08 pm
Sorry everyone, just right now the gm's are very busy, however I am sure they've not forgotten.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 09, 2012 2:32 am
Oberonu wrote:
Sorry everyone, just right now the gm's are very busy, however I am sure they've not forgotten.  

But how come some promo's that came after this one are being paid out, yet this one still has not? I have already tried a ticket and gotten nothing but told it will be paid out someday, it's kind of frustrating to say the least. ;/

sanh8888

Rank 0
sanh8888
PostedOct 09, 2012 11:39 am
XtinaL_64106 wrote:
Oberonu wrote:

But how come some promo's that came after this one are being paid out, yet this one still has not? I have already tried a ticket and gotten nothing but told it will be paid out someday, it's kind of frustrating to say the least. ;/  

they work on the problems i think, they told me for wait 7 days since 10/1 , i guess today they will pay out, i hope.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 09, 2012 1:50 pm
I'll bring it up to a gm

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedOct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
He everyone,
I wanted to pop in and discuss this event. We have communicated our concerns about the event ending early and how that affects the promotion's payout to the developer. The developer is aware and is working on looking into the gamelog to ensure the event is paid out correctly.

We appreciate your patience while they figure this out for everyone.

Thank you for understanding!
~TK

XtinaL_64106

Rank 0
XtinaL_64106
PostedOct 09, 2012 4:51 pm
GMtk421 wrote:
He everyone,
I wanted to pop in and discuss this event. We have communicated our concerns about the event ending early and how that affects the promotion's payout to the developer. The developer is aware and is working on looking into the gamelog to ensure the event is paid out correctly.

We appreciate your patience while they figure this out for everyone.

Thank you for understanding!
~TK  

Thank you for popping in to update us. Considering that winning required 3 consecutive weeks, i would imagine that the people effected by the event finishing some hours prior to quoted would be relatively small. It is very disheartening that the three day mark posted in which we could expect our prizes has already grown to 1/3 of the following month and appears will continue to grow indefinitely.. Perhaps you could suggest that those of us not effected by the event ending early receive our prizes. Thank you.