Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedSep 13, 2012 7:23 pm

PowerCircle

Coming soon.
I decided to build a good clan based on trust, loyalty, matureness and honesty when I get get back (when wt gets fun again). I don't know exactly when is that going to be because I'm busy with life right now. College has just started for me and I'm also busy with work.

This going to be my first clan I ever created (I don't like to get annoyed by applicants begging) so I'm going to invite players I know and played with in the past. Those players must fallow what the clan is based on. So that means,

1: No clan hopping (I know who they are)
2: NEVER insult or flame anyone in any condition without any reasons unless (hackers, tappers, trolls and TOS breakers are not included) because I believe when one member acts like a child, he will hurt the clan reputation. You break this rule, you either get a warning, suspended or kicked from the clan.
3: You must be active in the forum community and help make wolfteam better place by reporting hackers or any TOS breaker. I want my clan members to act like the GS team and GM team so other players can look up for them, like a role model.
4: No hacking, tapping, or TOS breaking ( I can smell hackers before they join the room btw Razz)
5: You must not depend on AP to play because you will be tested without it.
6: Must provide a resume (jk but I want to know your past clans, igns, etc)
7: If I don't invite you, you must be recommended from a current clan member to vouch for you and assures that you wont break any rules stated above.

>>>>

These are the rules that I can come up with so far, I will add more once I start building the clan.

So what do you guys think?

post If you interested in joining in the future Very Happy

-DesireD

Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedSep 13, 2012 7:30 pm
Ill Join. Smile

P.M If you made the Clan Already.

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedSep 13, 2012 7:34 pm
Hey bro,

So great to see you making a clan because I think you will make a great leader as you have all the leadership qualities and the gaming skill to do so. The rules are well organized and clear and I personally like your rules! Wish you all the best for your clan and who knows what happens in the future....You could be the rank 1 clan Razz Only time will tell! Very Happy

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedSep 13, 2012 7:44 pm
ill say good luck u seem to create another legit clan to war in ch14. but u might as well join sector cause ur rules is prety much what we are. with 1 exception. the master which is me, is allowed to flame and troll 24/7, other then that, we extacly what u wrote.

and wt will never be fun again. i mean ssure i got great friends in the game but thats about it. when they tell me to log i will only log when people ask me to play FG, or on weekends to host FG matches. WT is full of cashers more then ever. so gl with ur plan

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:03 pm
If you need help creating clan website/forums/webpage just message me and I will be more than happy to help you.

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:06 pm
come on u mad brah cause abso made the website xD.

i really wondering how good DesireD is. never played with him

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:08 pm
Hmm let see DesireD is a pro (in my opinion ofc) I don't think any other explanation is needed.
This should give a better reasoning

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:10 pm
ya i know that. question is how legit it is.. i mean come on u see those montages everyday. nothing special. just wondering how good he will do in FG room beccause people did tell me he was good

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Dr.Clo

Rank 0
Dr.Clo
PostedSep 13, 2012 10:14 pm
I'll join.

That is, if you accept young, weak, and inactive soldiers of good ole' wolfteam.