GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedSep 13, 2012 6:56 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Apr 01, 2013 1:47 pm. Edited 3 times in total

500AP Event: Battle Stations!

This event is part of our 2nd year anniversary festivities. All you have to do is show us how much you love Aeria Browser and show us your battle station! Yes that place where you spend hours either pwaning n00bs in DDTank, conquering land in Golden Age or going through an adventure in the world of Crystal Saga.

Starts: 9/13 3:00PM PDT
Ends: 9/20 3:00 PM PDT

Evend has ended! Congrats! You've all got some great stuff! So in this case, EVERYONE gets an epin!! HOORAY!

Every day we will be having a daily raffle for 500AP to three winners! Post once to be included until the end of the event.

Only Post once, not one time a day!

1. Print out the the Aeria Browser Logo.
2. Place it on your desk.
3. Take a photo of the area where you play our games! It can be the desk your computer is on, the bed where you use or laptop, or wherever you do your Aeria Browser gaming!
2. Make your account name visible in the picture as well (it can be hand written).
3. Reply to this post with the following information:
     -Why you love AeriaBrowser
     -The picture taken with the information above.

Note: If you do not have a printer, you can set your desktop background to the AeriaBrowser logo, but the logo has to be in the picture!

• PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION. The requirements for the event. You may be disqualified for not following our rules!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 1 business days for payout of your prize.

Your post should look something like this:

- I love AeriaBrowser because you've got the best people ever here!

Advertisement

FanGirlSqueal

Rank 2
FanGirlSqueal
PostedSep 13, 2012 7:50 pm
I love Aeria Browser cause I get to know the coolest dudes here c:

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedSep 14, 2012 5:21 am
I love Aeria Browser because the GM here are really nice and they always makes great events Smile! Also Because The GS and Players(well some) are nice too! I love you all! Very Happy! Very Happy

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 14, 2012 12:33 pm

I love Aeriabrowser games because they are games I can just pop in to play whenever I'm not too terribly busy. DDTank is always fun. Really looking forward to Starlight Story tho Wink

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedSep 14, 2012 10:35 pm
I love AeriaBrowser Because its a a great way to meet new friends.

devastatore88

Rank 0
devastatore88
PostedSep 15, 2012 4:41 am

battle station

pls i need 500 ap
i love aeriagames coz there i meet lot of kind ppl

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

floatingghost

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 7:39 am
I love AeriaBrowser Because the stuff here are great and you can make your time here great Very Happy

DDTstarz

Rank 0
DDTstarz
PostedSep 16, 2012 1:02 pm
i love that i can play fun games and meet new people from all around the world

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 17, 2012 3:15 am
I love AeriaBrowser because the customer support is a lot better than EA or most other game makers/developers/hosts, aeriabrowser gm's are actually active in shout box and helping even though they're busy, the GS team is active and tries to help, the PM tries to get issues resolved quickly as Amugi has had to do many times, great game selections (even though we always want more), and much more! Definitely a shining jewel amongst game hosts and more.

^^DDtank and Star Supremacy with both shout boxes open

^^Region around computer

^^likes the books enough to keep the latest near computer and the rest stored away for when I want to start from the beginning. Very Happy Oct 2nd can't come soon enough.

^^One of about 8 game stacks around the computers. lol

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

devilgurlrulez

Rank 0
devilgurlrulez
PostedSep 17, 2012 5:48 am
I love aeria because its my first gaming site and i made lots of friends here and i am really glad i came to aeria Smile)