GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedSep 13, 2012 2:18 pm   Last edited by GMAcademy on Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] GM Weekly Rewards 09/15 - 09-22

It's pictionary time!

Guess it correctly and you will receive: 1x Pearl Chest  

FILL OUT THIS FORM with all required information!

Pictionary!
The phrase has...

... words!

Follow the simple steps!

1. Guess the phrase according to the pictures above!
  2. HINT: The phrase we are looking for is a commonly used idiom!
  3. Fill out the FORM with all required information!
  4. DO NOT post your guess below, if this happens NO prizes will be rewarded to ANYONE! The forum posting is only for feedback or questions!
  5. Only the FIRST entry you submitted counts.

MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE: 3pm PDT 09/22/12  

• No exceptions for participation outside of the 7 day time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION. The requirements for the task will change on a regular basis.
  • If we need you to fill out a form or post a screenshot, you may be disqualified for not following our rules!
  • You may not recycle screenshots.
  • You may only participate in each Weekly Task ONCE (which means only on ONE server!)
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize.

Advertisement

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedSep 15, 2012 6:24 pm
(new player) goes and (teleports city) into grain spot of a wonder zone of strong alliance. This starts a war and his alliance (kicks him out). Then the strong alliance (trashes new player's city). new player rage quits and (gets a girlfriend), then lives happily ever after.

^_^ Maybe not 5 words, but fits pretty well.

barthalimul

Rank 1
barthalimul
PostedSep 15, 2012 6:27 pm
easy post another

GMAcademy

GMAcademy
PostedSep 15, 2012 6:28 pm
Ranshalvaz wrote:
(new player) goes and (teleports city) into grain spot of a wonder zone of strong alliance. This starts a war and his alliance (kicks him out). Then the strong alliance (trashes new player's city). new player rage quits and (gets a girlfriend), then lives happily ever after.

^_^ Maybe not 5 words, but fits pretty well.  

LOL xDDDDDDDDD
Wow now this is imagination xD

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:37 am
Hmm usually a guess event like this,like the guess GM keys has participation prize but this one has only prize if we guess it correctly....kinda harsh to me compare to previous event : /

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
PostedSep 16, 2012 6:19 am

Lightbulb!

Ya know, since there are so many comical ways to read this one, how about for the next one have a participation prize and then a few grand prizes for the best alternative answers Surprised

Maybe let players vote on it since different people have different senses of humor, too o.o

Plutonicus

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 11:33 am
lolz... Great idea Val! Very Happy

GMAcademy

GMAcademy
PostedSep 17, 2012 12:02 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
Hmm usually a guess event like this,like the guess GM keys has participation prize but this one has only prize if we guess it correctly....kinda harsh to me compare to previous event : /  

We take the time to create an event for you guys, you can take a few minutes to figure it out - correctly! Razz Since the guess events where, more or less, luck based we included a participation prize. A participation prize with that one would be just TOO easy and defeat the purpose of the event.

And btw, there are 119 entries at the moment and only 9 so far are incorrect... Few of them are just disappointing one word entries.

@ vamp haha thats a cool idea Razz I like creative events! let me think about that one Smile

shedevil701

Rank 0
shedevil701
PostedSep 24, 2012 7:00 am
1. I hope that certain allowance is being made for the obvious language barrier in this event. It is a great event and I would hate to see it ruined by a simple difference such as a word being correct, but spelled wrong based on the person not being fluent in English.

2. When is this event getting paid out?

SUCCEED!!!!!!

wabisuki

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 7:05 am
The phrase has Radiator words.

Solution:

When your a RTARD and you try JUMPING in your newly acquired HEELS you might end up in a COFFIN forfeiting your LIFE