GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedSep 13, 2012 1:51 pm

[Event] Bounty Hunter!

After this maintenance to next maintenance
Server: All

Are you still worried about how to collect a complete set of Middle Summer Nights’ suit? Here comes the chance. If you participate in the “Bounty Hunter” event, you will possibly get the suit you have dreamed about.

1. During this event, players will be rewarded with Normal Wheel Card*1 every time they complete a level-A bounty quest and bounty card*1 every time for completing a level S bounty quest.

2. Completing 5 level-A bounty quests, players will be able to obtain extra bounty card*3 that day.
3. Completing 10 level-A bounty quests, players will be able to obtain extra bounty card*5
3. Completing 5 level-S bounty quests, players will be rewarded with Midsummer Night’s chest*1.
4. Completing 10 level-S bounty quests, players will be rewarded with additionally Midsummer Night’s chest*2.
5. If players can complete 10 level-S bounty quests for 5 days during this event, then he/she will be presented with extra Midsummer Night’s chest*5.

Note:
All the rewards will be sent to the corresponding players via system mail.
Advertisement

TheEvensen

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 10:20 am

Ripoff

Well lucky me only cost 98 bounty cards to get 10 grade S bounty quests. And ofc im rewarded with 3 purple parts.... Well just a warning to everyone else, its a TOTAL waste of cards....

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Bounty Hunter Fail

6 purples 1 orange in 7 chests, this event is extreamly disapoointing. It's costing me huge sums of gold (800 today alone) with nothing to show for it. How can I be expected to compete with players that got over 10 red Midsummer pieces (at no cost of gold) during the event these where initially released? These pieces that I can't get give players I compete with in the cup too huge of an advantage in the cup and the gap in strength will only get larger as they keep winning red gems from the server wide arena. Im one of your highest paying customers and this is not making me want to play any more.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 15, 2012 2:35 pm
The Midsummer Night's Pack only has a chance at a red dream set piece, the description clearly says that it can also drop fantasy and spark set pieces. Reds have been dropping from the boxes across all servers, but as with all red drops it has been at a low rate.

The new Exploits Shop will contain a Midsummer Nights Dream Pack which only contains Midsummer Nights Dream pieces, so has a guaranteed drop rate. The Exploit points needed to buy the pack is still undetermined as this is only a taster at this stage.

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 3:11 pm
800 g and not even getting the oranges that people had to spend 0g on is a poorly designed event, not to mention it's rather difficult to even do 10 S quests a day when the majority of the quests are in Dungeons and you can only do 6 dungeons a day and not only that but often the dungeons will not have the correct boss in it that you need. I did 3 dungeons in a row today and not one of those 3 had the correct boss i needed even though it was the correct level setting and correct dungeon, i.e. I had to do 4 dungeons to do 1 S quest.

I have been here for many other events and farmed the items -Thanksgiving Set, Santa Set, Valentine Set, Werewolf Set, and never has such a gap in strength been created for the one that I missed. I thought this bounty event would be my chance to close the gap in strength from those that got 10+ reds from the last time they were released but at 6 purple pieces out of 7 chests that is obviously not going to happen.

And as far as the exploits goes it sound like im going to have to once again fight players who already have 10+ red midsummer pieces to get anything, its the cup all over again making the gap in strength that much bigger.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedSep 15, 2012 3:48 pm
nizdazen wrote:
800 g and not even getting the oranges that people had to spend 0g on is a poorly designed event  

The game does not distinguish between Bounty Cards paid for and Bounty Cards dropped from abyss for quest/prize purposes.

nizdazen wrote:
not to mention it's rather difficult to even do 10 S quests a day when the majority of the quests are in Dungeons and you can only do 6 dungeons a day and not only that but often the dungeons will not have the correct boss in it that you need. I did 3 dungeons in a row today and not one of those 3 had the correct boss i needed even though it was the correct level setting and correct dungeon, i.e. I had to do 4 dungeons to do 1 S quest.  

Bounty quests for mini-bosses in dungeons do not guarantee completion since there is a chance of one mini-boss or the other showing up twice in the dungeon. This may mean that you don't get the right mini in several dungeon runs.

Here is a list of the dungeon bosses:

Cimmerian Dungeon (lvl 10)
Mini bosses - Grindell the Butcher/Gray Horn
Main boss - Taragar the Vengeful

City of 1000 Caves (lvl 20)
Mini bosses - Bowmaster Jochanan/Queen Arachnia
Main boss - Eodor Swiftblade

Boltrift Valley (lvl 30)
Mini bosses - Ragul Rotfin/ Malachim the Merciless
Main boss - Princess Sephine

Spellbreakers' Roost (lvl 40)
Mini bosses - Borrog the Savage/Wolfking Canidus
Main boss - Archmage Theodrin

Dragoncliff (lvl 50)
Mini bosses - Bronden the Bloody/Vorel the Cursed
Main boss - Dragonlord Hakarion

The Burning Path (lvl 60)
Mini bosses - Ogerdin the Misshapen/Archsuccubus Kali
Main boss - General Voscam

Zaharal (lvl 70)
Mini bosses - Viesh The Summoner/Pestilus the Prophet
Main boss - Dragonking Vostapian

Desert Labyrinth (lvl 80)
Mini bosses - Lizardking Asrael/Morbidus Banebringer
Main boss - Toxia Deathsting

Shrine of the Elements (lvl 90)
Mini bosses - Lorix the Abominable/Dragonlord Argenion
Main boss - Khoi Khoi the Witchdoctor

Pandemonia (lvl 100)
Mini bosses - Crassus the Souleater/KingMinatus
Main boss - Demonlord Ahriman

Sulfur Cloister (lvl 110)
Mini bosses - Fire Lizard King/Shadow Demon
Main boss - Dark Dragon

nizdazen wrote:
And as far as the exploits goes it sound like im going to have to once again fight players who already have 10+ red midsummer pieces to get anything, its the cup all over again making the gap in strength that much bigger.  

Exploits can be gained not only from winning individual battles but also from your faction winning a the overall war. Also the nature of this pvp feature is that you can select your placement on the battlefield and have an element of control over who you fight. Therefore you do not necessarily have to fight people stronger than you to gain points, and even if you do you can still gain points on the success of your faction, should it win. It is still uncertain whether they will add more ways to gain points in the future.

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 4:57 pm
lol "Bounty Cards dropped from abyss" really funny joke there! Yesterday I got a grand total of 1 bounty card from 2 abyss runs, from floor 1 room 1 to floor 4 room 5, granted i normally get on average 10 bounty cards per day from playing, and even then 10 bounty cards on average gives 1 S quest not the 5 need for 1 chest or 10 needed for 3 chests. Its going to cost a great deal of gold if you were not fortunate enough to save up bounty cards prior to this event and many players are not going to be so fortunate. Today I started out with over 2000 gold , I now have 1142 gold, that was after just one day of this event-I do my 2 abyss runs every day, today's abyss runs this got me 1 single S quest.

I know that dungeons don't always have the minibosses that you need (I've played this game a long time and I was one of the first players to level 110
I understand a few of the game mechanics by now lol ), I was pointing out that its very hard to complete 10S quest in one day when it takes over 3 dungeons just to do 1 S quest and you have a 6 dungeon limit when the majority of the Bounty S quests are in fact dungeon quests!!!

I would have at least been somewhat happy to have gotten a few oranges because at the very least you can transmute those into reds at the cost of vasts amounts of gold, but 6 purples out of 7 chests? I can't even use those as paperweights.....

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedSep 15, 2012 5:42 pm
She was explaining to you that all bounty cards are created equal. Buying them with gold or acquiring them from Abyss makes no difference. You also get additional bounties cards when you do complete an S rank. She also pointed out to you that there are Midsummer Night's Dream in the Faction Shop, there are also Astral Essences in there for any orange pieces players have saved.

It doesn't take 3 dungeons to do 1 S if you go after main boss S ranks which is what she was explaining to you. Mini bosses won't always spawn this has been a fact since the game started. That's why she gave you a list of what is a main boss and what is a mini. This will allow you to pick the ones that guarantee that your dungeon key isn't wasted. There is equal amount of S ranks for World and Dungeon as quests. Which you get from the lot is random. There are S ranks in World for each Mini World boss and each Team Boss(cept for new zones), as well as some character quests that are S rank where you just go turn in an item. For Dungeons there is one for each Mini and Main boss for dungeons(Cept 110 and 120 do not have bounties), you must also pay attention to the difficulty. Some of them are set for Nightmare and some for Hard.

Niz, Clash of Gods isn't set up like the Cups or Alliance Wars. Please read through the Introduction on it to learn how points are earned and the methods behind it. The set up is like nothing currently in the game.

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 3:43 am
11 purples 2 oranges, couple thousand gold on bounty cards. Drops rates must be pretty horrible what ever they are

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 3:45 am
Big waste 17 purple 4 orange 0 red in 21 chests, 55 S bounty quests over 3,000 gold (on bounty cards O.o) and pretty much all the dungeon keys i had stored up (used mainly on dungeons that gave 0 experience). What's the % rate on reds, i know one person that got 3 with around 10 chests so it couldn't possibly be that ungodly low despite me somehow managing 0% drop rate. Ant any rate it's been a pretty big disappointment