OhOh7

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 10:55 pm

New Expansion

Income
Well I think the "Expansion" upgrade is a downgrade, already people are quitting in less than 24 hours.....Wow
Advertisement

mi3ja

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 6:05 am
Cleared em all few times, rebooted, rologed and nothign, battle reports missing, someone hit my colos and i cant even know who it was, i mean wtf.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 19, 2012 10:56 am
mi3ja wrote:
Cleared em all few times, rebooted, rologed and nothign, battle reports missing, someone hit my colos and i cant even know who it was, i mean wtf.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact

Then make a customer report and see if aeria can help you. Very Happy

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 10:30 pm
mi3ja wrote:
All reports missing since update arrived, ppl cant do new dipper and those new ship BPs dont drop from legendary instance as they should, i guess.
Nice "expansion".  

can't log instance..too

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 20, 2012 5:37 am
on instance clear your browser and flash player cache. If that does not work, then make a bug report with a screen shot pls.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1576275 <<bug report thread.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Oberonu wrote:
on instance clear your browser and flash player cache. If that does not work, then make a bug report with a screen shot pls.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1576275 <<bug report thread.  

done, thanks..
But sad, what trade routes between my own cities now gain 0 income

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 23, 2012 5:26 am
I agree. I am guessing because they disabled buying normal resources that there was no need for so much income so they nerfed it. Your Space Ports not make income.

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:57 am

What the problem with me????

Maybe Aeria don't like my money...
i don't understand....
I finally have buy 12 Pirate Token III, for do boss in pirate lair legendary...
i have win NO ONE Black Pearl Frag !!!!!
So i resume, if u do all instance for win 1 frag, so 26, if u are very lucky, u must do 260 instance for win 10 frag and have 1 bp, but u don't win always black pearl frag, so 260 is mini.
When i buy 12 pirate token III, i can think i will win maybe 3, 4 frag ! But no !
So now i post a reclaim
If u want i continue to send some money in your game, change the probability to win frag !
If aeria do nothin about that, i stop to play on this server (Lekool will probably like my money..)
It's really stupid.....
im furious and wait a commercial gift from aeria

Mugen

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:12 pm
All I can do is suggest the g.m's test it and see if they run into the same thing.