GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedSep 13, 2012 1:04 pm

New Expansion Update on its way!

~ 9/17 ~

Dear Players,
In the next week during the weekly maintenance(9/17), we are going to update the current severs with the new expansion,
Achernar. Get ready for the upcoming SS!!

Main Contents

1.Aircraft building number increases to max 1000
2.New feature added to show player’s ship design and module. Like leader show function. Users can see your ship design by clicking it in the chat window.
3.Add alliance group mail and recruit announcement
4.Aquila map size is increased to 200 x 200
5.Ship enhance feature optimized. Ship armor, dodge chance, critical chance, fighter bay capacity and cargo capacity will be increased after enhancement.
6.Tactics bonus to ship damage is deceased.
7.Daily Instance Stamina upper limit is increased.
8.Corsair broadcast is optimized. Players can see the coordinate of the corsair. Daily max challenging times is 10. You can’t receive any rewards after 10 times..
9.Alliance member under attack message optimized. 'alliance member xxx colony xx_xx is under attack by xxx, strength xxx'
10. Users can loot credits from Team Instance
11. Each colony can only be attacked 3 times per day.
12. Ultimate Ship Recovery item bug fixed, now it can also recovery aircrafts. Altairian Colony Quarters bug fixed.
13. Add a new Team Instance Achernar
14. Add new Super orange equipment set. LV30 and LV60. Users can loot from resource nodes and Achernar
15. Add four new Super Heroes. Two of them are obtained from Base Control. Other two are from first top-up reward and promotion missions

16. Remove the ‘capture’ function on rare resource node. So rare sources node is now the same with common resource node, cannot establish trade routes on resource nodes
17.Remove the ship maintenance fee feature
18. Common resource trade is removed from Trade Platform
19. Credit earn from trade routes between colonies is reduced to 0/h
20. Space Port can produce credit automatically per hour, function like Farm, Mine etc.
21. Rare Resource buildings can produce corresponding rare resource automatically, function like Farm, Mine etc.
22. New faction confrontation is formed. Alliance leader can only invite members who are in the same faction with him. (for old severs, the members will be kept still in the alliance. But new recruited member has to be in the same faction with the leader.)
23. Team members do not have to be in the same alliance. So users can challenge team instance with anyone, also two team members will be enough to challenge. (Do not have to create a 3/3 team)
24. Users can send fleet from starter colony to attack others only when their own colonies (on other planets) are under attack. Otherwise, fleets from starter colony cannot attack others
25. Add new enemy track item. In certain hours, if your colony is attacked by others, you can track enemy’s colony location
26. Remove the 30mins waiting time while challenging Corsair King.
27. Military Rank restriction is added into Colony Expansion research. Also credit demand for some researches is adjusted.
28. Alliance’s trade routes credit bonus is removed
29. Add new Promotion Missions
30. Arena feature optimized. Users now can manually choose their arena opponent according to their arena rank. And there will be new daily arena rank credits rewards.
31. Remove the Fortress rewards of capturing over 5 days.
Advertisement

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 6:51 am
31. Remove the Fortress rewards of capturing over 5 days.
--
seems boring.

And how @18. Common resource trade is removed from Trade Platform @
will be seen? Common resource trade will be romved from game?

also

@19. Credit earn from trade routes between colonies is reduced to 0/h @
is pushing players to gladiator races around trade_nodes? Captured colonies will not gain plus in income?

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 16, 2012 4:00 am
On 19 I believe it was implemented to keep people from permanently making players farms so that more people can play and try to complete missions and such.

18 That seems confusing to me also. I believe what it means though is that you can't push trade routes between colonies to put all of your resources into one colony.

31 I believe they meant the fortress reward as in leadership upgrade, but could be their way of trying to force the wanted new fort system even though it would be greatly bugged.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2012 6:51 am
Oberonu wrote:
On 19 I believe it was implemented to keep people from permanently making players farms so that more people can play and try to complete missions and such.

But main problem what it means- i shall lost trade routes between my own colonies...
not with captured

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 16, 2012 9:00 pm
Sadly that is a side effect until they can come up with a better system

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

TheWarder

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 11:10 pm

regarding number 19

I think they actually already solved the problem of losing the income from trade routes, they also said that space ports will generate income by themselves. This could free up a lot of leaders that are maintaining trade routes for income, where resources aren't actually moved.

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 11:15 am
income halves in general(

mi3ja

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:48 pm
All reports missing since update arrived, ppl cant do new dipper and those new ship BPs dont drop from legendary instance as they should, i guess.
Nice "expansion".

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 18, 2012 7:29 pm
clear your browser and adobe flash caches and then reload. It's really laggy, but beyond that, you should be able to see the new instances. They're rough though.

deephere

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 10:15 pm
Nice, but as income becomes tough, new players will face greater challange