smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedSep 12, 2012 11:10 pm

We demand more badges! (Forum)

Huni's Rant on more EE badges! (for le Forum)

There have been numerous of event created by GMPaladin as a promotion for up coming browser games. Most of them, I've entered and it is easy and simple. These events let players around forum stack up on their badges while seemingly hoping to play the game.

So. Why not?
Make up fun little event here and there to promote Eden Eternal? its fun, its simple and players get awesome badges too. It also bring more players from other games on aeria to open up to Eden Eternal!

Everyone want to do something easy and simple yet rewarding at the same time~.

Here's an awesome event that I've enjoyed. Some of my awesome EE buddies joined in as well!
It is a game where the person posting, compliments the person posted before them!
[Event] Starlight Story Superheroes!

Of course you can always get more creative with it!
A dear friend of mine GS toxictrauma01
made an event for writing bedtime story~ (she even included a badge)
[Event] Starlight Story Bedtime Story!

Nothing get people engage then a reward!

~hope you guys like my rant.
~Love, Huni

ps. umm please dont do too many month(s) long events. its frustrating because some people (like me) would love to be in more forum event from EE, but once u entered you have to wait a few months. -coughcough-
Advertisement

GMExia

GameMaster: USA
GMExia
PostedSep 15, 2012 11:00 am

Re: We demand more badges! (Forum)

smileybee wrote:
Huni's Rant on more EE badges! (for le Forum)

There have been numerous of event created by GMPaladin as a promotion for up coming browser games. Most of them, I've entered and it is easy and simple. These events let players around forum stack up on their badges while seemingly hoping to play the game.

So. Why not?
Make up fun little event here and there to promote Eden Eternal? its fun, its simple and players get awesome badges too. It also bring more players from other games on aeria to open up to Eden Eternal!

Everyone want to do something easy and simple yet rewarding at the same time~.

Here's an awesome event that I've enjoyed. Some of my awesome EE buddies joined in as well!
It is a game where the person posting, compliments the person posted before them!
[Event] Starlight Story Superheroes!

Of course you can always get more creative with it!
A dear friend of mine GS toxictrauma01
made an event for writing bedtime story~ (she even included a badge)
[Event] Starlight Story Bedtime Story!

Nothing get people engage then a reward!

~hope you guys like my rant.
~Love, Huni

ps. umm please dont do too many month(s) long events. its frustrating because some people (like me) would love to be in more forum event from EE, but once u entered you have to wait a few months. -coughcough-  

We will be working on getting more forum events out right now. Keep an eye out for new forums events. Also it seems you are referring to more writing type forums events. We'll see what we can do to implement more writing events Smile

smileybee

smileybee
PostedSep 15, 2012 12:18 pm

-squeals-

thank you <3

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

smileybee

smileybee
PostedSep 15, 2012 12:28 pm
on the side note.

I am terrible at writing. but there's nothing wrong with complimenting other though ^^".
Most other event I entered on forum are finding pictures/ media, creative, or trivia.
thanks to pally for hosting numerous numbers of event of course.

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>