Author Message

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:31 pm
calebc244 wrote:

I'm done, but the thing is i dont know if a posted it on aeria ignite or on my wall  


Be careful...it explodes! Added Smile

Advertisement

calebc244

Rank 0
Joined
05 Apr 2010
Posts
69
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:49 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
calebc244 wrote:

I'm done, but the thing is i dont know if a posted it on aeria ignite or on my wall  


Be careful...it explodes! Added Smile  


Do i wait until Fri or Mon to see if i won or what?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedOct 04, 2012 1:58 pm
calebc244 wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:
calebc244 wrote:

I'm done, but the thing is i dont know if a posted it on aeria ignite or on my wall  


Be careful...it explodes! Added Smile  


Do i wait until Fri or Mon to see if i won or what?  


We'll post winners on Monday most likely

contagames1337

Rank 0
Joined
27 Sep 2012
Posts
1
Location
Brazil
PostedOct 04, 2012 2:14 pm

INstagram

help
I'm done with the image, so i dont know how to find the #friday in instagram. Can someone help me please?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedOct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Re: INstagram

help
contagames1337 wrote:
I'm done with the image, so i dont know how to find the #friday in instagram. Can someone help me please?  


not something you have to find. When you finish editing your picture, it takes you to a screen where you can enter a comment or description. this is where you want to type #ignitefridayfriday and your account name.

calebc244

Rank 0
Joined
05 Apr 2010
Posts
69
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedOct 04, 2012 3:14 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
calebc244 wrote:
GM_Hadouken wrote:
calebc244 wrote:

I'm done, but the thing is i dont know if a posted it on aeria ignite or on my wall  


Be careful...it explodes! Added Smile  


Do i wait until Fri or Mon to see if i won or what?  


We'll post winners on Monday most likely  


Ty for helping!
I appreciate ur posts. Smile

calebc244

Rank 0
Joined
05 Apr 2010
Posts
69
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:14 am
Where do we go if we know who won?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedOct 08, 2012 10:20 am
calebc244 wrote:
Where do we go if we know who won?  


We will be announcing last week's winner probably today, if everything goes according to plan Smile Stay tuned! It will be announced here and on the Facebook.

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
Joined
09 Aug 2011
Posts
1810
Location
Aeria Games, CA United States
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:27 am
Week 3 has a winner! Congrats to calebc244!


#ignitethirstythursday

calebc244

Rank 0
Joined
05 Apr 2010
Posts
69
Location
Edinburgh United Kingdom
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:42 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Week 3 has a winner! Congrats to calebc244!


#ignitethirstythursday  


Where do i go to collect my prize?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: