LivEisJeebus

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Referenced memory could not be read error

Occuring more frequently
I had this error before the recent update but it did not occur as often. It would sometimes occur during a game, but mostly at the end of every game. After the new update it happens after every single round. I've already tried all of the basic fixes and none of them work. I don't believe this has anything to do with my computer's hardware or with my computer in general.
Advertisement

mobilport2

Rank 1
PostedSep 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Re: Referenced memory could not be read error

Occuring more frequently
LivEisJeebus wrote:
I had this error before the recent update but it did not occur as often. It would sometimes occur during a game, but mostly at the end of every game. After the new update it happens after every single round. I've already tried all of the basic fixes and none of them work. I don't believe this has anything to do with my computer's hardware or with my computer in general.  

I had it too, but now I dont. Update fixed it for me, finally. I recommend you to reinstall SoldierFront client, because there can be corrupted files.

LivEisJeebus

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: Referenced memory could not be read error

Occuring more frequently
mobilport2 wrote:
LivEisJeebus wrote:

I had it too, but now I dont. Update fixed it for me, finally. I recommend you to reinstall SoldierFront client, because there can be corrupted files.  

I've already tried that including the following:

Updating my drivers
Reinstalling Soldier Front
Allowing Soldier Front access through firewall
Closing unnecessary programs
Closing Aeria Ignite
Setting Soldier Front Priority to High/Realtime
Turning off Pagefiling
Disabling Visual Themes/Desktop Composition
Enabling Compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2+SP3/Windows 7

LivEisJeebus

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 12:00 am
I sent in a ticket and got a reply.

They told me to run sf in compatibility mode, even though i stated in the ticket i already tried that. Sad

Hopefully they'll get back to me tomorrow.

Also, I've found that if i am holding tab or typing at the end of a round i dc. So by not doing so i can play the whole game until i dc loading into lobby.

EpsgSF1

Rank 0
EpsgSF1
PostedSep 15, 2012 2:06 pm
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1666369

this will fix it is easy and is worth it!