Jako3334074

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 3:59 pm
Yea, the DSR1 is kinda a fun gun, fun to use but not reliable.
Also i forgot the M14 EBR, its a good alternative to SA58 para at a low rank.
Advertisement

greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 16, 2012 4:36 pm
which of those guns have the highest repair costs and needs more mods out of curiosity because idk much about RM because personally i dont like playing them

Jako3334074

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2012 11:26 pm
M4A1 MK3 doesn't have any mods available,
FAMAS MK3 has a dot sight and a trigger to make it full auto, since it is 3 round burst by default,
Para usually is used with a barrel, grip, and stock.
XM8 just has 2 different triggers. (i think)
I think R4 Rem just has 3 different barrels.

I'm not exactly sure how repair costs work, but capsule guns cost more to repair. The repair cost might depend on the price of the gun.

----
For sniper rifles, usually you want to go for the most damage and range possible, and if it has a mod to increase the magazine, that is good too. For example, the FRF2 can be used without any mods, but it can also have long range barrel and larger mag, so it 1 hit kills more at range and has 10 round mag instead of 5.
--
Also, Galil MAR doesn't have any mods, but costs more to start with.

greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 17, 2012 11:27 am
oh ok thats pretty interesting stuff

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 19, 2012 2:53 am
m4 mk3 and xm8 are cheapest to use of the best rifles

para is expensive due to expensive repairs and mods

all capsule guns are actualy cheap to use, as their repair cost is slightly high (same as m4 mk3), but they require no mods, that goes also for sniper rifles and PM weapons

othervise, for sniper, chepest to use are asw (only needs trigger) and frf2 (only needs barrel and scope)

avoid tpg and pgm that need extremely expensive damage barrel and usualy other mods too

for pointman mp7 is cheap (very cheap repair, though it might need a few mods), veresk is quite expensive due to need of 2-4 mods and high repair price (I actualy use capsukle SMG due to this over the veresk)

monstertundra

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2012 8:25 pm
I actually recommend the Sako Rk95 - stats lie i know but i'll say the damage: ROF: range is just INCREDIBLE. the Sako is pretty much a AK47 hawkeye, with around the same stability - slightly higher rof - higher range - lower accuracy. I bought it and never regret. if u mod with burst barrel, it shoots slightly faster than the Sg556 - just a tiny bit. the ADS shot is EXTREMELY ACCURATE, you can rapid tap and it would hit pretty much the same place. ive 3 shot killed snipers from across the map due to its HIGH DAMAGE - RANGE combination - I FEEL LIKE the sako RK is the same as the PARA IF NOT even better. great moveshot, great damage, rof, DECENT ACCURACY, GREAT ZOOMSHOT, low recoil/ low bloom. - the sako can fight pretty much anywhere from somewhat CQB - mid long range

no name brand