greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 12, 2012 11:38 am

Uzi Versus Bizon

PM's first weapon
I really hate that beginner PM weapon. So its time for me to pay some euro's so im asking you guys. Uzi r Bizon. Trainers guide had a good review for both and it seems like the uzi can last longer. Whats cheaper on repair? What mods you need for either? Can someone seriously help me out. I know im getting veresk so maybe the one that would be best training to use so when i get to veresk im not spraying every which way but at my target
Advertisement

usbehciK

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 1:19 pm
Hey there. I have calico m950 atm. That weapon is good too. Has 50 ammo inside. Not much recoil. Fast reload. And also this weapon can help you is scenario rooms. Bizon is good too but I don't think uzi and bizon is effective in pvp. Btw, You can make a new account and buy expandable bizon and uzi to see how they are.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 12, 2012 3:34 pm
Uzi is far more challenging and far more rewarding. It has slightly low damage per shot and might be a little difficult to use but it definitely forces you to learn to aim. Relative to Uzi, Bizon lacks ROF and overall DPS even with BB-MI-Grip

Make sure to get an expendable one only and use the +7 ammo mod, the burst barrel, and the silencer. The silencer on the Uzi has no range penalty.

greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 12, 2012 3:43 pm
ty all for your answers i think thats what i will do get a expandable uzi work on aim so later in game i can survive

instodeath

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 3:44 am

UZI

FTW!
Yeah, UZI is a bit hard to use but you can troll people with that especially at vCQC!

Haters gonna hate! Laughing

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 13, 2012 9:34 am
out of expendables, uzi is the best choice, it also has most similarities with veresk, high dps, but hard to use

bizons only use is for coop, for which i have an expendable ready at all times

greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 13, 2012 3:33 pm
ive been using the uzi for now a day its a decent gun my aim has gotten better but i sure cant wait for veresk what another gun y'all recommend I'm pretty new to AVA been playing 2 days

Jako3334074

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 9:31 pm
Good guns: (FR-F2, DSR-1, SA58 PARA require rank of Master Sargeant to purchase [i think])
Out of these, I would pick M4 MK3, Veresk/Galil MAR, and TPG-1/ASW .338, if i was low rank.

MP7 (headshot gun)
Veresk (headshot gun, both MP7 and Veresk have great penetration of armor, veresk has high dmg and recoil [for a submachine gun])
Striker (best shotgun as of right now, use random dmg barrel)
Spas-15(use ROF trigger, not accuracy.)
K1A1 and Galil MAR are good carbines for PM.
Kriss Super V is a good SMG also, make sure to buy the 28 rnd magazine, and
Calico M950 is a decent SMG, like a PP19 with better ROF, but I wouldn't suggest it.

M4A1 MK3 (burst for headshots, low recoil and decent dmg)
SA58 PARA, hard to use, but has high damage/ROF combo, along with high mobility.
FAMAS MK3, tight crosshairs, low rank requirement, low recoil. (pretty much any MK3 weapon is good)
R4 Remington and XM8 are pretty good/easy to use also.

SR25 is the best Euro semi-auto sniper, 93 dmg w/ reinforced barrel, and a 20 round mag with quick reload. Can one shot kill often.
FR F2, TPG1, PGM .338, ASW .338 are good, reliable one hit kill snipers.
WA2000 is also a good sniper with highest dmg of all semi-autos but it should be used like a bolt action, because its magazine only holds 6 rounds.
DSR-1 is a great gun in CQC because of the short time to quickswitch, but it has a high rank requirement.

Beretta 92F is best Euro pistol.
MK23 is pretty good too with 40 dmg, and
CZ75 is a good spamming pistol.
Glock is a cheap pistol that does almost as well as Beretta.

That's my list.

greezemunkey

Rank 0
greezemunkey
PostedSep 14, 2012 8:46 am
well thank you for that incredible detail and a great list of variety. that was very awesome of you thanks again man

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 15, 2012 7:04 am
Agree with Jako except for:
dsr-1: it sux, its overpriced, inaccurate and taggs, AWM is better than this by far if you need something to quickscope with (AWM is more accurate and zooms faster, kills even more times in 1 hit)

as for PM which is my main class, the list is too long
if you want SMG mp7 and veresk are better than everything else
as for shotgun striker12 seems best nowadays, spas15 is decent too

other stuff in PM are waste of cash