rik_mentens

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 10:02 am

Can't play!

SF won't start!
I wanted to start playing SF again, so I donwloaded everything (on the new aeria games website).
I had an account from when it still was ijji's game, but I also made a new account to just train my skills a bit again.
If I'm logged in and press the 'play'-button of Soldier Front on the Aeria website,
a new interface opens up, where I need to log in again (ID & PW), but I get the message 'ID or Password error.' all the time (so both with my old account as with my new account).
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me in any way?

Thanks;
BlndPwnge
Advertisement

maptaptj2394

Rank 0
maptaptj2394
PostedSep 12, 2012 10:22 am

Re: Can't play!

SF won't start!
rik_mentens wrote:
I wanted to start playing SF again, so I donwloaded everything (on the new aeria games website).
I had an account from when it still was ijji's game, but I also made a new account to just train my skills a bit again.
If I'm logged in and press the 'play'-button of Soldier Front on the Aeria website,
a new interface opens up, where I need to log in again (ID & PW), but I get the message 'ID or Password error.' all the time (so both with my old account as with my new account).
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or help me in any way?

Thanks;
BlndPwnge  

i told you on shoutbox but ill tell you again =D when you log in use rik_mentens as your user name and the first letter of your password is a cap so if your pass is hotboy1 you type it as
"Hotboy1"

I do not like pie! =D <3