fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedSep 12, 2012 6:07 am

(MAC) How to Take Screenshot :)

Ok, so.. I've been browsing through the forums but I couldn't find "How to Take Screenshot for Mac" so i decided to post the one I did on Starlight Story Smile!

(MAC)

ScreenShot of an Open Window

Step 1:
Press Command+Shift+4 and hit Spacebar. The cross-hair will turn into a camera.

Step 2:
Roll over the window you want to capture and click the mouse down.

Step 3:
Let go of the mouse. The picture of the window you clicked on will be saved to the desktop by default.

(MAC)

Full ScreenShot

Step 1:
Make sure your screen displays exactly what you want to show in your screenshot image. Ensure all the relevant windows are visible.

Step 2:
Press Command+Shift+3. Depending on your operating system, it will either be saved as "Picture # " (with # representing a number—for example, if it's the 5th screenshot on your desktop it will be labeled "Picture 5") or as "screenshot" labeled with the date and time.

• This method will save your screenshot to the desktop. If you want to save it to your clipboard, press Command+Control+Shift+3. Your screenshot image can then be pasted straight into any compatible application with the usual paste command (CMD+V). When you do this, OS X Lion does not create a file on the desktop.

(MAC)

Portion of Your Screen

Step 1:
Press Command+Shift+4. You will be presented with a cross-hair.

• This method will save your screenshot to the desktop. If you want to save it to your clipboard, press Command+Control+Shift+4. Your screenshot image can then be pasted straight into any compatible application with the usual paste command (CMD+V). When you do this, OS X Lion does not create a file on the desktop.

Step 2:
Click and drag the mouse to highlight the area you'd like to take a picture of.

Highlight the portion of the screen you wish to capture

Step 3:
Let go of the mouse. Your picture will be saved to either your clipboard or desktop (depending on the shortcut you used). Depending on your operating system, it will either be saved as "Picture # " (with # representing a number—for example, if it's the 5th screenshot on your desktop it will be labeled "Picture 5") or as "screenshot" labeled with the date and time.

Let go of the mouse.

Step 4:
Use the screenshot. Once you have taken your screenshot(s) they are ready to be used as you need. You can attach them to an email, upload them to the Web, or even drag them straight into an application such as a word processor.

Source: WikiHow Smile
Advertisement

LorenzoC_74356

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks.

oo I was needing that thank you

<a></a>

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedSep 12, 2012 8:13 pm