Ethismos

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 4:46 am

Looking for guild

Paladin - EU
Hello,

I am looking for a small, PvE focused guild to join. I am at the moment level 29, going for paladin. Currently studying computer informatics and engineering (can make you forums / blogs and help with any questions related to this!). I have played many MMOs for about 7-8 years (things like everquest 1 and 2, lineageII when it started, WoW and a few more, all quite competitive in PvE) and i just want a place to relax because RL doesn't allow to play as much or as serious as i used to!

I would like a friendly guild, that only allows English at guild chat and has some level of maturity (If i see lol spam, hearts spam, s3nt3nc3s l1k3 th4t all the time, an average age of 13 etc i will just quit). I don't mind fun or chat etc, just don't reduce it to 100% silly stuff... Open minded people (for example i plan to try paladin healing at some point!) with active members at EU times (i play around 12-14 and 20-23 GMT+1 every day) and some MMO experience would fit me just fine!

If you think you need me or at least want to try me and have a guild that fits my criteria please send me a mail here or ingame as my chat is usually so full i miss quite a few whispers . Please do include some info about your guild or link to your recruitment post/forum cause just by saying you are a level 6-7 guild i don't see any real reason to join.

Thanks for reading,
Ethismos.
Advertisement

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedSep 12, 2012 5:01 am
I'm not going to bore you with how my guilds high level, and how active and helpful we are, because every guild they are helpful, and yet 9 times out of 10 do nothing.

<LunarSky>

Level? 2, why? Because we're focusing on gearing our members and helping with dungeons, then we will be focusing on helping the guild level up.

A small guild currently, but planning to expand and begin proper recrutement soon, we hope to achieve a nice, family style guild that works together in PvE.

Levels? We have a range from myself, a level 73 Prophet, to a level 30 Mage, all the way up to our own level 90 Shaman.

Events? Yes, I host a guild event now and then to give the players a bit of fun to do, as a break from all the borihng grinding or sprite training they may be doing.

I could go more indepth about what I want to achieve, but I'll leave the questions to you ^^!!