sofimarq

Rank 0
sofimarq
PostedMay 08, 2007 4:38 pm

30s Rogue top wrong AC (I'd hope)

I'd thought about possibly purchasing the lv. 30s rogue armor set from the item mall, but was quickly turned off when I saw that the chest armor is a full 20 points *lower* in defense than the normal armor of the same level. I found this very odd, considering every single other piece of armor in the mall set was either identical in armor value or just slightly different from the normal set. Is someone going to change this? or better yet, boost the defense a little over the normal in-game set to make it a more appealing buy?
Advertisement

Kringle2

Rank 1
Kringle2
PostedMay 08, 2007 9:13 pm
Well im pretty sure they made it for style not defence

=p

If I was Helpfull Karma PleaseHere

lemonia

Rank 2
PostedMay 09, 2007 8:23 pm

Re: 30s Rogue top wrong AC (I'd hope)

they did it for the look, not for real performance upgrade..... so, pretty useless i guess....

Kaltiz

Rank 1
Kaltiz
PostedMay 10, 2007 4:58 am
yes but also they should make it fair make it even to the level 30 armour like the rest

KaLtIz-Day 4876 Of Existence Did i Help ? Help Me by Clicking here

sofimarq

Rank 0
sofimarq
PostedMay 10, 2007 10:19 am
Upon further examination, it seems someone listed the same info for the headgear on the top's info section. so either its just a mistype, or they gave the top the headgear attributes. either way, this needs a fix.

As far as selling it for appearance/style, I doubt it. If they wanted to sell it for appearance, they'd make it a cover and sell it with a book of melding like they did with the Cinco de Mayo "gang" outfits. This isn't sold that way, so it seems obvious to me it was meant to be worth wearing as actual combat armor.

etienne

Rank 1
PostedMay 15, 2007 4:58 pm
Both the Huslaber Robe and the Neicocu Shirt have a Defensive value of 80, so i don't understand what stat you are saying is different.

Please take a screen shot of this if you are seeing a different value for these two items.

Thanks,

- etienne

"Video games have had no influence on the real world. If we were influenced by video games as kids we'd all be running around in dark neon lit rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music."