GreeK75

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:09 am

Aeria Points

Showing Error
After my last recharge(along with my wife) my AP not shoiwing up in any page. It is showing red color "Error" instead.

When I check "AP purchase History" it is showing fine there! I have rechrged on 8th of this month & first 24-36 hours I thought it will be going away soon. I am worried that I may not be able to continue my VIP if it doesn't get fixed soon T_T

I have created a ticket too (8384847). Someone told me to create a thread too, in case if your ticket not answered(it has been about 12 hours already).

Thanks in advance.

P.S. this is my 2nd recharge, the first one went smoothly without anything similar Sad
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:23 am
there seems to have been a lot of ap related issues and a lot of ones similar to yours where people have charged twice and had issues. just wait for a response for your ticket aeria have been going thought them really efficiently. just be patient no worries here you should get your vip in time Very Happy

GreeK75

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 12:57 am
I know it may not be much, but 24 hours already passed, my ticket still shows "UnOpened" & I don't know when mine VIP will get expired T_T

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 12, 2012 2:01 am
please be patient and allow up to 48 hours if the status is still unOpened by that time contact a gs and ask them to forward your ticket number onto a GM they will gladly do so for you.

another option which u can do is send another message in the same ticket this does sometimes help however this is not advised unless you need to add more information to your previous message.

Good Luck.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedSep 12, 2012 6:12 am
Also, please keep in mind that if it is a Billing ticket, it may take longer than normal tickets to answer.

With normal tickets: there is a set group of GMs for each game.
With Billing tickets: they deal with tickets from ALL games, so they have more tickets/work to do each day.

Please keep this in mind. I hope they get this sorted out for you soon.

GreeK75

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 7:46 am
we were lasting bcoz we had so many lottery winnings from the event....my partner has just lost her VIP now. Both of our ticket is UnOpened still. I hope it gets checked soon. Some people having trouble got sorted it within 1 day. I hope we are not the unlucky ones.