An4lyze

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 9:38 am

Is the SAKO worth it?

I'm a Staff Sgt. Lvl 4 atm, and I'm saving my euros to buy a weapon when I reach the Seargent rank. One weapon that got my interest was the SAKO, as it seems like a decent weapon to use.

I wanna hear others people's opinions on this, should I buy a SAKO when I level up, or keep my Expendable AK-47 (Which I do fairly decent with). Or is there another gun I should buy?
Advertisement

Salutyyy

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:48 am
I have most shop rifles ppl call good, but i still like fn fnc the most ... sako is hard to control, i have it with burst barrel and recoil stock, even if u go with stock and lrb witch is easier to control, its still better than the ak. Dw about money, you will have lots of it if u play, u will eventually have it, now or later ...

SgtGrunt

Rank 0
SgtGrunt
PostedSep 11, 2012 2:01 pm
If you're comfortable with the AK, you'll be comfortable with the Sako.

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 11, 2012 2:03 pm
sako is like a super ak47 if you can control it, which isnt that hard

but then again you could just as easily get an ak mk 3 at that rank

so i dunno man its your preference

An4lyze

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 2:43 pm
Meh, I'm not really interested in the AK MKIII tbh, prefer getting a weapon which can get modded

Thanks guys, now I know what to buy When I reach Sergeant.

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 11, 2012 3:28 pm
An4lyze wrote:
Meh, I'm not really interested in the AK MKIII tbh, prefer getting a weapon which can get modded

Thanks guys, now I know what to buy When I reach Sergeant.  

depends what reason your getting the weapon for really,

is it just to top frag? if thats the case then dont bother getting a sako

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 11, 2012 4:06 pm
Sako is a difficult gun to learn, but it's one of those few guns that makes you feel accomplished. It's a great long-term investment.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 11, 2012 5:34 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Sako is a difficult gun to learn, but it's one of those few guns that makes you feel accomplished. It's a great long-term investment.  

buy para+macro=lesf pro

InchanJung

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Re: Is the SAKO worth it?

An4lyze wrote:
I'm a Staff Sgt. Lvl 4 atm, and I'm saving my euros to buy a weapon when I reach the Seargent rank. One weapon that got my interest was the SAKO, as it seems like a decent weapon to use.

I wanna hear others people's opinions on this, should I buy a SAKO when I level up, or keep my Expendable AK-47 (Which I do fairly decent with). Or is there another gun I should buy?  

If you're asking if it's worth it, its probably not the gun for you.

An4lyze

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Re: Is the SAKO worth it?

InchanJung wrote:
An4lyze wrote:

If you're asking if it's worth it, its probably not the gun for you.  

Bought it a long-*** time ago, and doing very good with it. Thanks for the near useless reply.