ValorVin

Rank 0
ValorVin
PostedSep 11, 2012 8:27 am

Silly question I am sure but...

I was looking through the forms looking for this question and answer but haven't found it.

Question is if this is if I am on a PVE server does that mean I cannot be attacked by other players?

I ask this because I seen on the F&Q that in peace mode that you cannot attack but can be attacked by other players while in peace mode(Very, very stupid I must add as it should be all or nothing). though is that the same on PVE or just just on PVP servers?
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 11, 2012 8:59 am
Technically the only places that you should be attacked on PVE servers are GR, Sengolia, and other PVP events. Anyone who pk's in a non pvp area, if seen is not following the rules of the PVE server. Also to your question you can be attacked in Peace Mode, but if you have afk protection on you should be fine.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:19 am
As Far As I Know there is only one map that is pvp on the pve server that is kaymo mountains other than that the pvp and battleground are obvs pvp based. as valor said afk protection happens after 1 minute so u should be fine no matter where you decide to venture.

ValorVin

Rank 0
ValorVin
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:22 am
oh I see so if I stay out of those events and as long as I am on the PVE server than attacking me would be a direct violation of the rules for that server?

though I have to wonder why they just don't do it like they do in Grand Fantasia and make it a choice?

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:26 am
yes it would be in breach of server rules im not sure as to if there are other pvp maps but as i aware the only one is kaymo mountains but players are asked to keep in mind that it is a pve server.

ValorVin

Rank 0
ValorVin
PostedSep 11, 2012 10:29 am
thank you for the fast replies shaneration & sdsdssdsds as the information was very helpful Smile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedSep 11, 2012 11:12 am
You might want to keep in mind that it is highly frowned upon killing players in Kaymo while gotor or nimbus isn't spawned. Not directly sure if it's against the rules yet, but I'm pretty sure some people have gotten reported/banned for it.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 11, 2012 11:35 am
yeap as always players are asked to keep in mind that it is a PVE server. picking on the little guys is not tolerated. aranged duels such as fighting a freind is all okay in kaymo for sure.

yulli

Rank 4
PostedSep 11, 2012 12:01 pm
ValorVin wrote:
Question is if this is if I am on a PVE server does that mean I cannot be attacked by other players?  

yes, you are correct. on PVE server people are not able to attack you, even in evil mode.
except in PvP event areas. they are still PvP in a PVE server and that includes Kaymo Mountain.

1mazda4

Rank 0
1mazda4
PostedSep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

ValorVin aka SweetCake lol

Your SweetCake right xD.. i told you already read the event description bro why TopSon killed you ^^ ..

PEACE BRO Wink