Author Message

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Yo !

I was going thru some pics and i found this picture.its a picture of my ancestor from a loooooong long time ago.You can guess how long ago alrdy :3
Advertisement

Kaka0Milk

Rank 0
Kaka0Milk
Joined
05 Aug 2012
Posts
105
Location
Germany
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:51 pm   Last edited by Kaka0Milk on Sep 10, 2012 6:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total
thats super easy; none
because thats not you ancestor, its a freaking Gorilla.
looks like the educational system in America fails major league, oh well....

edit=Gorillas/// another evolutionary branch...

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Kaka0Milk wrote:
thats super easy; none
because thats not you ancestor, its a freaking Gorilla.
looks like the educational system in America fails major league, oh well....

edit=Gorillas/// another evolutionary branch...  

i swadagod thats my great great great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat grandpa

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18946
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Yo !

iGoldDragon wrote:
I was going thru some pics and i found this picture.its a picture of my ancestor from a loooooong long time ago.You can guess how long ago alrdy :3
 


Last week?

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Re: Yo !

ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
I was going thru some pics and i found this picture.its a picture of my ancestor from a loooooong long time ago.You can guess how long ago alrdy :3
 


Last week?  

maybe he forgot to shave or something idk.

xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
650
Location
Narnia,Talon IV,OuterHeaven United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:56 pm
kangaru69 wrote:
Kaka0Milk wrote:
thats super easy; none
because thats not you ancestor, its a freaking Gorilla.
looks like the educational system in America fails major league, oh well....  
 

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/xOuterHaven/1273605571206.gif<br> *Signatures must be within 700x200 pixels and 120kb*

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7352
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:57 pm
xOuterHaven wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Kaka0Milk wrote:
thats super easy; none
because thats not you ancestor, its a freaking Gorilla.
looks like the educational system in America fails major league, oh well....  
 
 
Whats a gorilla!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

dbdmacias1987

Rank 0
dbdmacias1987
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
123
Location
Bialystok Poland
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:58 pm
... creationism ftw ...

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:59 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
xOuterHaven wrote:
kangaru69 wrote:
Kaka0Milk wrote:
thats super easy; none
because thats not you ancestor, its a freaking Gorilla.
looks like the educational system in America fails major league, oh well....  
 
 
Whats a gorilla!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!  

A human being without rights just because he has more hair and has a very distinct culture to ours.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:59 pm
dbdmacias1987 wrote:
... creationism ftw ...  

now give me karma for liking yo vids ._.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: