Blues22475

Rank 5
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:25 am
Technature wrote:
Well...I hope this game doesn't get the same treatment DWO got...

I really do.  

It won't because because HiRez Studios is still hosting it on their servers.
To anyone on the fence because it's on Aeria Ignite: don't get scared away because of this.
Advertisement

areaf123

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:51 am

i cant download

when i open game its said "starting download" and after 5 hour it still saing that , i restarted the computer and start the download again but it still saing " staarting download" Evil or Very Mad
plz help me befor the event end ..... Crying or Very sad

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:15 am

Re: i cant download

areaf123 wrote:
when i open game its said "starting download" and after 5 hour it still saing that , i restarted the computer and start the download again but it still saing " staarting download" Evil or Very Mad
plz help me befor the event end ..... Crying or Very sad  

Please post all issues here using the format provided so that we can best assist you!

KlompLive

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:44 am
Not to poo on the parade... but can you guys please help the games that are in need of saving instead of getting more games. Sooner or later you're just gonna get in over your heads. I play GunZ and there is at least one hacker in every room, no-one can delete clans, and there is nothing progressing except more people turning to hacks because of so many hackers. Don't give up on games... Progress them. More help to a game = more people playing the game. Gunz has what 200 300 ppl a day playing? Know why? Because people are fed up with a game you said you would help and take control over. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, and I'll try this game out too, but I'm tired of spending money on a game that I can't even enjoy due to irresponsible owners. I love GunZ. I don't want to see it die...more than it already is.

and please don't ban me for just being honest... I don't even know where to put this topic... None of them get read anyways...

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:53 am
Hi Klomp.

About GunZ: Unfortunately that is a different part of the company, and we on Ignite don't have any part in it other than it showing up through the program. The best place for your feedback would probably be here, the GunZ gameplay suggestions thread. I'm sure their teams are aware of and working with the developers to fix the issues (Aeria can't fix any of that on our end), but those sort of things do take time.

Please be patient and I'm sure you'll see the game become the game you know it can be!

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 10, 2012 10:10 am

Re: laggy

blastoid11 wrote:
the game is very laggy i got a good pc, well better than average but its still very laggy, not the gameplay its self but the start menu and all that junk.  

^This
I have a fairly decent PC, and have no issues running games with much high requirements, though as blast has said, the start menu and such is just way slow.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedOct 10, 2012 4:10 pm
I haven't experienced any issues and I have;
Pentium Dual Core @ 2.10GHz processor, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, 4.0 GB RAM.

amachine5

Rank 0
PostedOct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

i downloaded but cant open

i downloaded the game, it shows on my desktop but not on my ignite... whats up?

UANEqui

Rank 0
UANEqui
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:51 pm
The only problem i have is now and again the game Crashes to Desktop..other than that Thanks nice Game

fcukinSN

Rank 2
fcukinSN
PostedOct 10, 2012 7:45 pm
Heard its a great game

xDream.CA1 Youtube Channel!