the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedOct 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Surprised Another FPS game! Must give this a try.

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 08, 2012 4:25 pm
GM_Hadouken wrote:
marksteele wrote:
are we able to link accounts?  

Hi Mark. No, accounts cannot be linked.  

that's frustrating. I already have a tribes account that I have put a significant amount of funds in so its not worth it financially for me to switch over.

Now if this server was separate from the main game (aeria only) then I would prolly consider doing it but.

FalseDeath

Rank 1
FalseDeath
PostedOct 08, 2012 5:01 pm
You know its really annoying to myself and a lot of people when remotely negative posts get deleted. You guys over-moderate a bit too much.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedOct 08, 2012 7:32 pm
So this game will not have any community volunteers? I love it and would really appreciate that program being implemented in this sort of game. Any who I love this idea. But you said this is OUR first game to be released. Does that mean more games of this sort of genre will be added as well or will there be a variety such as the games you provide DK/BornToFire/DOMO etc.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:37 pm
deatheater59 wrote:
So this game will not have any community volunteers? I love it and would really appreciate that program being implemented in this sort of game. Any who I love this idea. But you said this is OUR first game to be released. Does that mean more games of this sort of genre will be added as well or will there be a variety such as the games you provide DK/BornToFire/DOMO etc.  

But Aeria's not hosting any servers for this game, they're just being a portal to the Hi-Rez servers. So you'd have to take it up with Hi-Rez. As for the second question, I just hope we'd only need to download them through Ignite, and not need it to actually run the game. That'd just be horrible.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:55 pm
Picchuu wrote:
I just hope we'd only need to download them through Ignite, and not need it to actually run the game. That'd just be horrible.  

You can launch it without running Ignite, no worries. xD

zShiki

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2012 9:56 pm
cant download ... 30 min :
Tribes Ascart is conecting to Autentification Server ...

why ?

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 08, 2012 11:24 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
Picchuu wrote:
I just hope we'd only need to download them through Ignite, and not need it to actually run the game. That'd just be horrible.  

You can launch it without running Ignite, no worries. xD  

All bow down to NinjaKitten, the reliever of stress.

raremarsu

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 2:20 am
hmm i thought i saw something about logging in and get some items on wolf team but i dont see it now? and logged into wt to check but i dont get the items?

A_Account

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:08 am

OoOoO

oOoOoOoO...-hacks- lul.