RGX_

Rank 1
RGX_
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:54 pm
Raaa_ wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?  

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

Why people don't understand this after all this time baffles me.  

whaaaa i'm 99% sure mk3 fires faster than carpio  

Naw,it's the exact same :/  

Carpio has more side to side recoil compared to the normal Mk3. Too lazy to find the screen of it

Advertisement

gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:06 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?  

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

yes

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:12 pm   Last edited by Raaa_ on Sep 10, 2012 2:12 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RGX_ wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:

Naw,it's the exact same :/  

Carpio has more side to side recoil compared to the normal Mk3. Too lazy to find the screen of it  

Nope,you're always going to have a different bullet grouping due to many factors,i've seen those br screenshots before,they prove nothing.

It's the exact same,end of story.

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:12 pm
I won't be surprised if a "Dragon RPG-7" comes out soon.

gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Uzlzzz wrote:
I won't be surprised if a "Dragon RPG-7" comes out soon.  

its already out in public
see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0gEZop51Sc

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:50 pm
ToO many kids in AvA

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

gamepois0n

Rank 2