gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:58 am

So many dragons

why aeria?
so many dragon weapons event... come on aeria, we don't like them.

Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Re: So many dragons

why aeria?
gamepois0n wrote:

dsr is nice. probably because original dsr is lol

gamepois0n

Rank 2
gamepois0n
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: So many dragons

why aeria?
CookinDanger wrote:
gamepois0n wrote:

dsr is nice. probably because original dsr is lol  

original dsr was op, and got nerfed right after

OverKillX9

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:47 pm
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:48 pm
You!=we

I am Snaes.

xdanielx135

Rank 0
xdanielx135
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:58 pm
Dragon weapons:

Pointman: Dragon SPAS - 15 ..I already bought a BG Crusher lol

Rifleman: Dragon AK47 MK3 .. Not a bad weapon..but still slightly disadvantaged vs Para and m4 mk3

Sniper: Dragon DSR-1 .. I like it, but when I play Sniper Gallery only having one scope kind of sucks.

All in all it's not bad, but hopefully they'll come out with some new designs/guns Smile

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:11 pm
OverKillX9 wrote:
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?  

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

Why people don't understand this after all this time baffles me.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:46 pm
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

whaaaa i'm 99% sure mk3 fires faster than carpio

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:48 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:

Naw,it's the exact same :/

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:50 pm
Raaa_ wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:

Naw,it's the exact same :/  

lol. i haz a friend who spent 120k on caps to get carpio. he won it. this is going to hurt badly.