CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:32 am
I think I have a screenshot. Your skill is too outstanding...enjoy the game in pub

Advertisement

WoIfff

Rank 2
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:34 am
Stenkiller13 wrote:
Beginner channels are really full in fact. Every time I checked them, they were 'full'. Those new players will join the NA/EU servers soon, so I guess the community is growing again.

And I've seen some advertisements of AVA already, so imo Aeria is doing a good job getting a larger community again.  

True, a lot of googleads with AVA and new Aeria Games from IJJI.

Also, monthly tournaments comming back, so it should help also.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:35 am
WoIfff wrote:
Stenkiller13 wrote:
Beginner channels are really full in fact. Every time I checked them, they were 'full'. Those new players will join the NA/EU servers soon, so I guess the community is growing again.

And I've seen some advertisements of AVA already, so imo Aeria is doing a good job getting a larger community again.  

True, a lot of googleads with AVA and new Aeria Games from IJJI.

Also, monthly tournaments comming back, so it should help also.  

I'm sure they spam the aeriagames.com with ijji shooters' ads.

Stenkiller13

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:51 am
CookinDanger wrote:

Yea, but I also saw AVA adds on for example mmohut. My brother had an AVA-add before a youtube-vid about 1 and half week ago lol.

But the weirdest advertisement was in our local computerstore. A screen on which you could see the latest 3D improvements ect, also showed a 3min movie of AVA LOLOLOL

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 11:55 am
Stenkiller13 wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:

Yea, but I also saw AVA adds on for example mmohut. My brother had an AVA-add before a youtube-vid about 1 and half week ago lol.

But the weirdest advertisement was in our local computerstore. A screen on which you could see the latest 3D improvements ect, also showed a 3min movie of AVA LOLOLOL  

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHASDADFNHAKWDNPWQUDHNACUWIČ wqčpuf)h ("=$ZER() &t("wipdRHG (="qgwd8026G =p(&"g40pčdADHAPSDUHAPIDHASDUH")/(?ez"!(dgpWHADGHWAPL"/gh/=!d

I saw world of warcraft this week. It's from 2004 -.-'

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:17 pm
for sure the number of active regular players has gone down significantly since ijji

anyone who doubts this- when was the last time the pvp channel was full? we used to have regularly full channels on weekends all the time, heck even the second pvp channel on saturday's had as much as we currently have on a mid-day/afternoon

aeria must know how many of those dozens of alt accounts were not transferred over from ijji
the fake swollen numbers that ijji boasted are gone

look at the cap shop, i dropped by just to try my luck at the new revolver(still haven't gotten it) and the place was dead, there were still spammers but the number of people in the cap shop has noticeably declinded as compared to several months ago

combined with all the gameguard/random errors, people who didnt bother transferring over, those who ragequitted due to lag frustrations - its got to have been a decline of at least several hundred regular players being conservative

its such a shame, most of the the new f2p shooters coming out have good enough graphics but seem to emulate the cod/battlefield style of gameplay as opposed to counter strike type style that ava represents

good thing cs go was released, so we have somewhere else to go..no pun intended

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:46 pm
mrstomper wrote:
for sure the number of active regular players has gone down significantly since ijji

anyone who doubts this- when was the last time the pvp channel was full? we used to have regularly full channels on weekends all the time, heck even the second pvp channel on saturday's had as much as we currently have on a mid-day/afternoon

aeria must know how many of those dozens of alt accounts were not transferred over from ijji
the fake swollen numbers that ijji boasted are gone

look at the cap shop, i dropped by just to try my luck at the new revolver(still haven't gotten it) and the place was dead, there were still spammers but the number of people in the cap shop has noticeably declinded as compared to several months ago

combined with all the gameguard/random errors, people who didnt bother transferring over, those who ragequitted due to lag frustrations - its got to have been a decline of at least several hundred regular players being conservative

its such a shame, most of the the new f2p shooters coming out have good enough graphics but seem to emulate the cod/battlefield style of gameplay as opposed to counter strike type style that ava represents

good thing cs go was released, so we have somewhere else to go..no pun intended  

Omg that brings back memories when on almost every Saturday Public channel 2 was like near full with all competitive teams.

But yeah, even though on the Beginner channel 1-10 channel is full alot, none of these players seem to ever make it to the PVP channel. The either give up because of the hacks that they see or just have better games to play.

And by no means is AVA a trash game. It is an awesome game, and is definitely the best free MMOFPS out right now. Just the problem is the crap AC, bad community, meh servers, and slow amount of updates. Everyone in NA just gave up. EU is starting to give up as we speak.

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:49 pm
lol i used to spam the join button 10-15 times until i could get in

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:51 pm
I would say on peak days, there are 4,000 online across the servers/channels at any given second.

Since a lot of players play just once or twice a week, there's gotta be at least 60k regular players.

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:00 pm
trainer772 wrote:
I would say on peak days, there are 4,000 online across the servers/channels at any given second.

Since a lot of players play just once or twice a week, there's gotta be at least 60k regular players.  

this sounds reasonable, it really depends on what we define as 'regular' as intervals between playing change drastically from player to player

we really need a regular pace of updates at expected times, that would keep people going because they would be enticed to save up euro to buy that new shiny weapon they see in the update notes

with no word of what is coming, people might tend to only come back when there is an update just to see what its all about