Kirito_AVA

Rank 0
Kirito_AVA
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:29 am

Guns for new players?

See Above
So starting off I read Trainer's guide but in reading didn't really understand. I do understand Euro's are hard to get so at SS1 what is the best option for pointman and Sniper?

Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Get veresk at ssgt 2 if you're up for a challenge. Or wait for galil Mar or MP7 at ssgt 3.

For sniper, get ASW. You'll be all set till FRF2.

mwen0313

Rank 0
mwen0313
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:50 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Get veresk at ssgt 2 if you're up for a challenge. Or wait for galil Mar or MP7 at ssgt 3.

MP7? That gun is to easy to use! Its sorta cheating... if you tell me..

superman10009

Rank 0
superman10009
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:34 pm
trainer772 wrote:

1st. ASW? RLLY? im prob not the one to ask but I like tpg1 and blaser. and honestly I don't like mp7 get the veresk which is super beast, or if u want a rlly high rof get spectre it has so much rof that the low damage don't matter, there is also the sr3m which is like the aks74u and it pretty good

ed20969

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 5:56 am

Re: Guns for new players?

See Above
Kirito_AVA wrote:
So starting off I read Trainer's guide but in reading didn't really understand. I do understand Euro's are hard to get so at SS1 what is the best option for pointman and Sniper?  

for pointman get a sr2 eats armor like a para or better sometimes or if you want to save some money get a AK74u great gun best bang for the buck in pointman class hold its own CQC and
gives you a great chance up to 25 meters the bloom is fake on the gun everything in the
circle get hit
as far as sniper hold off and just us a expansible sv98 till you hit fr2-f2 lv or when the m405 comes out the asw is great but in cluch time the fr-f2 will be better

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedApr 10, 2013 4:21 am
superman10009 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:

1st. ASW? RLLY? im prob not the one to ask but I like tpg1 and blaser. and honestly I don't like mp7 get the veresk which is super beast, or if u want a rlly high rof get spectre it has so much rof that the low damage don't matter, there is also the sr3m which is like the aks74u and it pretty good  

Asw is better for a newbie. Blaser tags to much. TPG is good too but you need to get used to the slow scope and fire rate..
And spectre lol. Yes it has a wrecking ROF, but the damage and bloom makes the gun an overall bad gun.

Sr3m, AKS-74U, MP7A1 and Veresk are the best pointman guns. I'd suggest veresk, but you'll need to wait 1 level more to get it.
ASW, M40a5, TPG Are the best snipers at the rank you're at the moment. You can consider better snipers such as dsr-1 and frf2 at later levels