Ecologue

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:14 am

WTF

this is weird
So a moment ago, i was taking profit of the darkness of Snake Eye Night to knife a bit and get my PM knife ribbons. I had quite a few kills that way. When the game ended, I received a ribbon for knife and one for trained landing. I went to check how much percentage waas left for the second knife ribbon and i saw this : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/ava12091009053400.jpg/ . WTF is this ? It shows that it is completed but i haven't received the 10k supply for it. Anyone has a clue? maybe I'll get it later? Ty for the answers.
Advertisement

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:16 am
How are we supposed to know if you got the 10k or not...

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

Ecologue

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:18 am
lavontae0 wrote:
How are we supposed to know if you got the 10k or not...  

Well the one i received the reward for are in a lighter shade than the second knife ribbon.

@Kangaru69 TY for that. thats what i thought so.

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:36 am
Is it me or are you missing badges? Isn't there another knife ribbon? Or did they take out all the ribbons you start with

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

Ecologue

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:46 am
lavontae0 wrote:
Is it me or are you missing badges? Isn't there another knife ribbon? Or did they take out all the ribbons you start with  

Nah, the 2 knife ribbons are there (Advanced knife attack and Sharp knife). The weird thing is just that both of them are completed to a 100%. The first one is in light shade ( wich i have received the 10k sup points for) and the second is still dark (and I haven't received the reward for). From as far as i've been playing AVA (about a year or so) there's always been 2 knife ribbons only.