Rank 2
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Europe server compared to us Americans

dark_hord3 wrote:
heikkiwuut wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:
Well, this morning at like 6 am, I was playing on the Europe server! I was doing pretttyyyyy horrible as I expected at 6 am. But guess what. I wasn't kicked from the room and no one complained. Those Europeans. They be nais mang. I tink us Ameicanos need to work on being moar nais. That is all.  

U was dam lucky bro.
I get kicked there in every single room when they just see ma nickname in ready stock.
Besides they whine a lot more than americanos))) especially when find out ma origin.
I'm not playing there ma ping is so high.  
Sme thing happens to me mengy  

I dont even know both of you, ya just overreacting and trying to be famous? Neutral
Btw, i see alot more complaining in US server than in EU.  
Be famous? Thfk..... Lol no, that really happens to me, ever since I joind ocean I can hardly pub anymore, cuz I get the hacker label stuck on me now, even though im stricly legit.  
Advertisement

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:06 am   Last edited by Democracy_Inc on Sep 10, 2012 10:12 am. Edited 2 times in total

Kaka0Milk wrote:
lucky you guy never played with me in a server....  

I'm not the Pro but if I accidently will kick someone's butt don't whine after. Razz

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:09 am

heikkiwuut wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:
Well, this morning at like 6 am, I was playing on the Europe server! I was doing pretttyyyyy horrible as I expected at 6 am. But guess what. I wasn't kicked from the room and no one complained. Those Europeans. They be nais mang. I tink us Ameicanos need to work on being moar nais. That is all.  

U was dam lucky bro.
I get kicked there in every single room when they just see ma nickname in ready stock.
Besides they whine a lot more than americanos))) especially when find out ma origin.

I dont even know both of you, ya just overreacting and trying to be famous? Neutral

Finally ! Me and D0rk Nerd3 will be famous! They will put us on that talents show, we'll be on U'r TV screen....LOL.
Now serious, we not even trying. I'm not a Britney he's not an....Horde! What that is name of dat guy who everybody hates? Justin what....I just not remember.
We just give our opinion about how it's look to us. Wonna some rough challenge go find Mahoro and get U'r *** to be kicked.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:13 am
@Dark_Hord3

DAT GUY! Razz

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:19 am
Democracy_Inc wrote:
@Dark_Hord3

DAT GUY! Razz

That picture killed my sperm, and gave me cancer

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:21 am

Democracy_Inc wrote:
heikkiwuut wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.

Finally ! Me and D0rk Nerd3 will be famous! They will put us on that talents show, we'll be on U'r TV screen....LOL.
Now serious, we not even trying. I'm not a Britney he's not an....Horde! What that is name of dat guy who everybody hates? Justin what....I just not remember.
We just give our opinion about how it's look to us. Wonna some rough challenge go find Mahoro and get U'r *** to be kicked.  
Lol.... im not a britney hes not an.....Horde!!! I lold irl

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:36 am
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
@Dark_Hord3

DAT GUY! Razz

That picture killed my sperm, and gave me cancer  

DAT CANCER...

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:38 am

dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
heikkiwuut wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
0xg0ldpk3rx0 wrote:

U was dam lucky bro.

Lol.... im not a britney hes not an.....Horde!!! I lold irl  

Glad you remembered... Razz

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 10, 2012 10:38 am

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc